Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )

Zaku's Fate
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jun 28 2008, 04:27 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

She watched him sleep for a few moments, deciding to allow him his privacy and left in a gust of wind,staring at the stars from where she was on a hilltop to be alone with her insecurities. What if this never works out?...... there were more thoughts about living and dying, though.
olurius
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 06:44 AM

BACK! But for how long?!?!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 120

Zoey saw Shonix and ran up the hill. "OMG, is that you, Shonix?!?!?" She was wearing a tie-dye shirt, pink pants, and she had died her hair a bright, yet nature-y green. "I always come here too! It makes me forget all my problems! What are you THINKING ABOUT?!?!?!? OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!"

--------------------
user posted image
I have shrunken my siggy...
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 09:20 AM

Ghetto delicious

"Just thoughts; nothing else really." she hadn't stopped smiling from earlier.
olurius
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 02:43 PM

She began to flap her arms. "That doesn't help, Shonix!"

--------------------
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 05:10 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Well, i can't really tell you; that's why they're thoughts, Zoey." her voice had a teasing tone in it.
olurius
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 09:05 PM

"Well, fine, I'll just leave you alone, then," she teleported into a tree where she could see Shonix but she couldn't see her. Which probably wasn't the best idea because of her bright attire.

--------------------
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 09:18 PM

Ghetto delicious

She sighed happily, staring off into space.
olurius
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 09:22 PM

She made it snow lightly. Zoey just couldn't resist giving herself away.

--------------------
user posted image
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 09:32 PM

Ghetto delicious

It dusted her hair and wings in white powder as it fell lightly, but she was too lost in thoughts at the moment to care.
growlth
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 10:10 AM

Creator

Member No.: 62

Zaku woke unexpectedly. He looked around. He sensed something was wrong. He jumped out of bed and looked around. Then he rushed forward and punched the wall. He heard a thump and watched as a ninja appeared on the ground knocked out. He turned around quickly and saw 10 ninjas appear out of no where.

Zaku quickly made some handsigns and ran for the window. He jumped out and a tree appeared and caught him. He jumped down and watched as the ninjas followed him. He rushed forward and then turned around. He waited for the ninjas to attack him.

"An assassination attempt... Very clever at my bad state..."

He punched a ninja's head and then brought the guy to the ground. Zaku grabbed a kunai with an explosion tag off of the ninja. The ninja groaned and Zaku kicked his head to knock him out. Then 2 ninjas caught Zaku from behind and he quickly did a backflip with them holding him and landed behind them. He headbutted the first and watched as the guy went to the ground. Then he whacked the other guy in the back of the head and grabbed his leg. He threw the guy at the other ninjas running towards him. Then Zaku threw the kunai with the explosion tag and it stuck to the guys back.

The ninja fell onto 4 other ninjas, then exploded. Zaku winced at the burst of pain all over his body. He turned to see 2 ninjas flee. Zaku made some handsigns then caught the ninjas. He made the plants kill them... slowly... Then he closed his eyes and fell to the ground.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 08:08 PM

Ghetto delicious

I should probably check to see if Zaku's still okay, but that would be too much invasion of another person's privacy..... she debated on whether or not to return to the hospital or not, deciding eventually that if he was still asleep from where she's left him, that he wouldn't really care anyway.
growlth
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 02:58 PM

Creator

Zaku lay on the ground surrounded by dead and knocked out ninjas. He couldn't move and didn't try. He closed his eyes and then heard a sudden noise from a bush nearby. He moved slowly and as much as he could towards the bush and saw a guy step out with a kunai.

"It's time for your death, Lord Kusakage..."

Zaku laughed softly...

"Go ahead and try..."

A huge grass vine whipped out of the ground and grabbed the guy with so much force it snapped him in half. Zaku frowned.

"Dang it I didn't mean to do that! I was gonna catch him and interrogate him..."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 11:24 AM

Ghetto delicious

A sudden burst of a green brimstone-like substance knocked out the remaining assasins, as a shadow flickered, his mission done.

OOC: It's Shonix's sumoned cat- thing Yami XXD
growlth
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 11:26 AM

Creator

Zaku laughed nervously. "You're very late..." He staggered then remained standing.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 11:28 AM

Ghetto delicious

She was beside Yami in an instant. Why must he always get into this sort of trouble everytime I leave him alone for five minutes...... she offered both hands to help Zaku up.

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!