Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Zaku's Fate
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 13 2008, 04:28 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

She stared at the note in her hands, shielding it from the rain with an elbow. I love you too, but I never really found the words....... she thought. But you're gone now. her eyes blurred with tears. And I've killed you. it was the first time she'd realized it. I just killed the only person that ever meant anything to me in this lifetime....... more tears blurred her vision.

Shimatori smirked as he ran. Well that won't do any-. she broke off as Zaku's punch actually made her feel physical pain. Impossible! she thought. Demons can never feel pain! So......
olurius
Posted: May 13 2008, 09:38 PM

BACK! But for how long?!?!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 120

Wahhh! No more muffin-head! *dabs at eyes with a tissue* And what a sweet note, too... Oh right... I guess I should be role-playing...

Zoey walked slowly up to the scene. She got lost on her walk and saw a lot of people huddled together. When Zoey saw the lifelss corpse of Zaku, she lost it. It was like her brother's suicide all over again, except this time, the life was taken by another. When she looked down at the body, she could only see her brother's body lying in a pool of blood. But she knew it was Zaku, no matter how her eyes tricked her. But, like the remaining members of her clan, she could hear the voices of the dead. However, she could not hear him. This bewildered her; Zaku could not have gotten far. There were no other voices. The only explanation she could come up with was that he was still alive. She knelt down and touched a shaky hand to his neck. No pulse; just stillness, lifelessness, cold. A few more tears leaked out of her eyes. The whole time she was there, however, she did not notice exactly who the people were surrounding Zaku. She didn't notice the guilt on Shonix's person. She just knew one thing: Zaku was gone, and he was nowhere to be heard.

--------------------
user posted image
I have shrunken my siggy...
growlth
Posted: May 14 2008, 06:04 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

Zaku punched Shimatori again and stopped. He took a deep breath and swung at it again and again. The demon was fast and now dodging his attacks like crazy. Zaku was letting the only emotion he kept inside for his whole life for free...

Anger...
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 15 2008, 06:55 AM

Ghetto delicious

Shimatori snapped her teeth, trying to crush Zaku in her massive jaws, but found herself unable. He's gotten stronger. she thought. But how? Why do you keep fighting for a lost cause?
growlth
Posted: May 15 2008, 05:40 PM

Creator

Zaku jumped back and landed softly. He took another deep breath then jumped forward. He swung at Shimatori and then got hit in the chest. He flew back and slid across the invisible black ground. He got up and sprouted back into action. He slid across the ground and went under the demon. He appeared behind and kicked Shimatori in the back with a loud shout.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 15 2008, 08:33 PM

Ghetto delicious

Suddenly, she knew why the pain felt real. It's hers.
growlth
Posted: May 17 2008, 01:23 PM

Creator

Zaku punched Shimatori again and again. Tears were flowing down his cheeks while he punched the demon that caused Shonix so much pain. He kicked the demon and then stopped.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 17 2008, 08:39 PM

Ghetto delicious

She couldn't fight back, no matter how hard she tried. Something was holding her back. A mental image of Shonix's smiling face flashed in her mind as she felt Zaku punching and kicking at her.
growlth
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:18 PM

Creator

Zaku stopped and focused his chakra on his hand. "This is it... This is your last moment here... Enjoy it..." He slammed his fist into Shimatori and a blast of chakra went through him to his enemy.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:30 PM

Ghetto delicious

She dissentigrated in a burst of light.

Shonix collapsed to the ground, feeling a strange sensation.
growlth
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:34 PM

Creator

Zaku looked at his hands, they were bleeding from the harsh thrash he gave Shimatori. He fell to his knees. "I-I did it..." He sighed in relief. Then he looked up and saw the real Shonix. He just stared at her, confused and amazed.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:51 PM

Ghetto delicious

Shonix smiled, glimmering in the light. She can't hurt me now that you've defeated her, so for now she'll sleep inside me until I choose to draw upon her power.
growlth
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:53 PM

Creator

Zaku sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't think I would die and actually fight... I don't know what's going to happen to me now..." He lowered his head.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 20 2008, 08:01 PM

Ghetto delicious

Well, I must return to my sub-concious body and you to yours. You've defeated the fallen god of death, Zaku. You can live once more. she started to fade.
growlth
Posted: May 21 2008, 04:42 PM

Creator

He reached out. "No wait, how?" He watched as she faded away. He smiled. "I can live again..." He jumped up and looked around. "Now, how do I do that?"

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0285 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!