Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Zaku's Fate
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:32 PM

Ghetto delicious

Group: Creators
Member No.: 99

She is mine.......... she leered. She no longer exists; she is a dead soul................
diana145
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:49 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

"We're not stupid enough to believe that Shonix is completely gone." *Arianna stated coldly*

"And we're not leaving until we get her back." *Said Kitami*

*Tadashi nodded* "That's right."
growlth
Posted: May 9 2008, 09:49 PM

Creator

Member No.: 62

Zaku looked at everyone. He smiled. "I-I-I'm glad your all here-" He yelled out in pain as a gash suddenly appeared on his back. He looked behind him at the evil Shimatori.
diana145
Posted: May 10 2008, 02:37 PM

How Many Again?

*Arianna looked behind her at Zaku* "Zaku-san!" *She ran over to him*
growlth
Posted: May 10 2008, 02:51 PM

Creator

Zaku looked up. His vision was blurring and he felt like he was going to collapse. He opened his mouth and tried to say something, but nothing came out.
diana145
Posted: May 10 2008, 02:55 PM

How Many Again?

*She grabbed his arm and wrapped it around the back of her neck to hold him up* "Zaku-san, you need to get out of here."
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 10 2008, 03:46 PM

Ghetto delicious

Time to meet your demise, annoying parisite! Shimatori appeared behind them, sinking her fangs into Zaku's throat. There's enough venom to kill this annoyance..... she glared at Arianna. And then you're next.......
diana145
Posted: May 10 2008, 03:49 PM

How Many Again?

*Tadashi punched Shimatori in the face* "I don't think so!" *He knocked her away from Zaku and stood in front of her*

*Kitami ran over to stand beside Tadashi*
growlth
Posted: May 10 2008, 03:56 PM

Creator

Zaku opened his eyes slowly. He saw the dark sky and could feel only the cold rain. He tried to move but everywhere on his body hurt. He closed his eyes and smiled. "This isn't.... over......" He laid there dead. Blood still spilling over the wet ground.
diana145
Posted: May 10 2008, 03:57 PM

How Many Again?

*Tear spilt down her cheeks* "Zaku-san!"
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 10 2008, 04:00 PM

Ghetto delicious

The impact of Tadashi's blow didn't even make her flinch. Suddenly, she was painfully aware of Zaku's blood as it leaked out onto the rain-stained grass. A sharp cry of pain escaped her throat as the malicious glow in her eyes faded. "Zaku!" Shonix ran to him, trying to feel for a pulse. Shimatori! she had never felt so much hatred before.

He was just another weakling who stood to corrupt your abilities.
growlth
Posted: May 11 2008, 02:15 PM

Creator

The rain didn't seem to slow down at all, it was actually getting harder. Zaku opened his eyes and noticed he was floating in air. He looked around everywhere and saw below him a lot of people around him... But he was confused, wasn't he floating? He flew over to them and looked at his white, dead body. He looked at the people there crying and tried to call out to them. When he opened his mouth nothing came out. He decided to quit and just figure out to do...

Is this what happens when you die?

Then he heard something. He heard a laugh that scared him terribly. He turned around and saw right before him a demon. He looked around and he was in a room with a broken cage and darkness surrounding them. He looked into the demons eyes and clenched his fist.

"Shimaori..."

OOC: I'm a ghost, you can't see me, and I'm in Shonix fighting her demon... Please don't make it like you saw Zaku, etc. >.<
_shadowmaster_
Posted: May 11 2008, 02:44 PM

Unregistered

Zage Noticed the rain. "Rain, Rain Go away...." He murrmerd, Heading towards the war Zone. Blood was falling from the sky "Damn...." he said, looking at the body. He then Threw a strung kunai at a tree. Zage Shouted "You will Die for your sins to be clensed." "YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!!: he Cast a handsign, and the Yonbi leaked slightly, Causing him to go into his half-demon state.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 11 2008, 04:15 PM

Ghetto delicious

"Please, Zaku, wake up!" she shook him gently, a single tear dripping down her face. She hadn't cried in over a millineum, but now found herself crying for the one person who had ever meant anything to her. Suddenly, something white and paper fell from Zaku's coat pocket.

Shimatori towered over Zaku, all eight of her tails twitching similtaniously. So you came back to be defeated once again it seems? she sneered, revealing rows of razor-sharp fangs.
growlth
Posted: May 12 2008, 09:12 PM

Creator

Zaku smiled and clenched his fist. "This time I don't have to worry about hurting Shonix..." He walked forward. "Be prepared to fight the Kusakage you bastard!" He ran towards Shimatori and punched it in the face as hard as he could.

~Outside~

The paper note was readable, but still it was pretty wet. Zaku spent all night choosing his words carefully before writing it out onto paper, then putting it in his pocket for the time being.

-Note-

Dear Shonix,

I... I don't know how to say this and I've spent hours thinking... I'll just go ahead and pour it all out.

Everybody has a fate Shonix, you... I... Isamu... everyone. Not one person can escape the sad truth. This fate, this horrible road always ends in the same place... At a dead end, meaning death. Shonix, I am nearing that end with a smile on my face. I'm happy I'm going to die helping someone, a friend, someone special to me...

When I first saw you I didn't think of you as a friend, just another person I knew. Then that night under the moon we promised to be friends forever. I knew it was fate then that I should help you, till the end. It was strange that it actually happened so soon. Well, I have to face it and I will do it.

This is probably the last thing I will ever write, and that you will ever read from me, so before I end this short letter I have to tell you two things...

1) Kii is yours, he loves to be petted and he also loves chickens...

Uh... And this is the last thing you should know...

I love you Shonix...

~Zaku Sabure~

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0312 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!