Photobucket

Welcome to Way Of the Shinobi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Zaku's Fate
growlth
Posted: Apr 23 2008, 10:25 PM

Creator

Group: Creators
Member No.: 62

Zaku walked out into the war torn valley. He looked around and spotted his target. He ran over there and stopped suddenly. He looked at the person standing in front of him.

It was Shonix...

He walked over to her and saw a dead girl laying on the ground all bloody. Zaku quickly jumped back. Shonix turned around and looked at Zaku. Her eyes were white and Zaku knew what that meant...

Shimatori...

Shonix's mouth was bloody. Her hands were also stained with guilt. Zaku looked at Shonix and a tear escaped his will.

"Shonix! Shonix it's me! It's Zaku! Wake up!" He yelled. He waited for any signs of life.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 03:49 AM

Ghetto delicious

Member No.: 99

She was quiet for a few moments as she licked the blood away, sharp curved fangs now visible. She glared as Zaku approached, her eyes glowing as she drained the last of her victim's blood.
growlth
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 08:20 PM

Creator

Zaku looked at her angrily. "STOP IT SHONIX!"

The words echoed through the valley. Zaku stared at her. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 08:23 PM

Ghetto delicious

She snapped back into reality for a few moments, staring in utter horror at the blood that was smeared on her hands and face. A single word escaped her bloodstained lips; ”Shimatori.......”
growlth
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 08:30 PM

Creator

Zaku cursed. "No... No that's not supposed to happen this soon!" He fell to his knees. He punched the ground creating a small hole. He then stood up. "All right... I'm ready." His eyes turned red.
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 09:21 PM

Ghetto delicious

She gasped, turning until she was no longer facing him. ”I have a feeling that the day I told you about........is now, you fool! Shimatori laughed.
growlth
Posted: Apr 28 2008, 01:59 PM

Creator

Zaku bowed his head. "I know..." He smiled. "It's the end... And a new beginning..."

OOC: Sorry for the absence... T-T
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Apr 28 2008, 05:37 PM

Ghetto delicious

She smirked, wiping the blood from her fangs. Oh is that so? I'll see that you die...... by Shonix's hands none the less.
growlth
Posted: Apr 28 2008, 05:57 PM

Creator

Zaku clenched his fist. "You wouldn't dare..." Inside he was in a turmoil of feelings. He couldn't choose whether to fight or run...
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Apr 28 2008, 06:50 PM

Ghetto delicious

You obviously have no idea just whom you are dealing with, boy. the scenery around them changed, becoming a hellish inferno with a thousand screams echoeing in the distance, and the smell of rotting flesh hanging heavily in the air. Welcome to hell, and to your demise..........
growlth
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 08:13 PM

Creator

"Oh I think I do..." A tear fell down his cheek. "Want to start this?"
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 08:58 PM

Ghetto delicious

You cry for a person who no longer exists......... foolish boy......... She appeared behind him, black flames immersing them both. White hot chains bound his wrists, restricting his movement. This is where she will be banished to from now on........
diana145
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:23 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

*Tadashi ran over to the two* "Don't you dare think about banishing Shonix!" *He exclaimed angrily*
xxshonix_ryonobuXX
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:28 PM

Ghetto delicious

It's already to late for her now.................. she ignored Tadashi as he approached. And how tragic, there's simply nothing anyone can do for her anymore..............
diana145
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:29 PM

How Many Again?

Member No.: 22

*He snarled and Kitami appeared, as well as Arianna*

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Creator -|- Creator Assistant -|- Administrators -|- Moderators -|- Members -|- Punisher -|- -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0299 seconds · Archive

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!