Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Way Of the Shinobi > War Zone > War On Mist


Posted by: narafan Nov 7 2008, 02:19 PM
kota walked up to the mist gate waiting for his partner to get there.

Posted by: growlth Nov 7 2008, 02:38 PM
Zaku walked up behind him. "How's it goin?"

Posted by: narafan Nov 7 2008, 02:40 PM
"good u ready for this" kota said

OOC: the mist village has till 2:45 P.M.on Saturday or they automatically loose

Posted by: growlth Nov 7 2008, 02:52 PM
Zaku nodded. "I am..." He looked back. "I wonder, are you?"

Posted by: Reissy Nov 7 2008, 03:02 PM
OOC: wow you guys suck T___T well War on Snake or grass hopefully comes next.

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 7 2008, 03:38 PM
Tartus Walked from the mist village. "Ello." he said. "I wanna join you. As long as we get to kill the mizukage and his sanin. Something I've been meaning to do."


OOC: I'm siding with the other ppl. Sorry mewtwo and aere tongue.gif


I was gonna fight y'all anyway >.>

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 7 2008, 04:13 PM
Haretsu watched from a distance. "............."




OOC: he's staying out of this but he's a mist nin so he'll have to be there



Posted by: narafan Nov 7 2008, 06:46 PM
"u can not join us sense u are from there and u are one of the people i want to kill"kota said to tartus

OOC: NO U CANT JOIN US ITS UR OWN VILLAGE

Posted by: Reissy Nov 8 2008, 02:30 AM
Ayumi was standing inside the village looking at the people at the gate.

OOC: Why do we HAVE to fight back?

Posted by: hyuugafan Nov 8 2008, 12:54 PM
You dont have to fight, but if u dont ur village is surrendered and nothing really happens.


Posted by: growlth Nov 8 2008, 10:23 PM
OOC: So surrender or die Minkoff%5B1%5D.gif














Please? grovel.gif

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 9 2008, 03:41 AM
Haretsu hung upside-down by his feet from a tree-branch, appearing suddenly in front of Kota and Zaku. ".........." insects were swirling across his body.

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 9 2008, 02:04 PM
Tartus frowened. He flexed his legs, and jumped to where Harestsu was. "I Hvae a proposition for you..." he said.


Moo was traveling. He stopped. blood. from the mist village, He ran off in that general direction.

Posted by: growlth Nov 9 2008, 03:19 PM
"And what is that?" Zaku replied.

Posted by: narafan Nov 9 2008, 07:01 PM
kota looked at Haretsu carefully then walked by him and then started to towards tartus

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 9 2008, 08:13 PM
He jumped down, still frowning a bit. "What's happening?" the insects began to form letters although Haretsu himself never actually spoke.

Posted by: growlth Nov 9 2008, 09:16 PM
Zaku followed Kota, ignoring everyone around him.

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 9 2008, 11:34 PM
He frowned, still not quite fully getting what was happening.

Posted by: narafan Nov 13 2008, 05:12 PM
Kota caught up to tartus and stopped him from running anymore ahead.

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 13 2008, 05:20 PM
Taruts shook his head.

Moo had arrived. he was sweating, but there.


OOC: He didn't run anywhere. That was his freind moo.

Posted by: Alexoren Nov 13 2008, 05:37 PM
Dark clouds started covering the sky as a giant bolt of lightning struck the ground in the middle of all the shinobi below. A giant crater sat where the lightning struck as well as a tall figure wearing a black cloak "what is going on here?" the figure said with a male voice

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 13 2008, 06:50 PM
OOC: What side art thou on, alex?





BIC: Moo used this time to jump to where harestsu and tartus were hiding.

Posted by: narafan Nov 13 2008, 06:55 PM
OOC: no attacking alex just watch for now

BIC: "nothing that should concern u sir"

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 13 2008, 06:57 PM
OOC: BTW: Moo and tartus and possibly Haretsu are fighting on the attackers side


BIC: Tartus Frowned. lets just get started

Posted by: narafan Nov 13 2008, 07:00 PM
OOC: again FCB no u are part of the village u take punishment

BIC: Kota faced tartus and moo and got into a fighting stance

Posted by: growlth Nov 13 2008, 07:24 PM
Zaku followed Kota and smirked. Looks like it's starting..

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 13 2008, 07:34 PM
OOC: No, I left the village, asI stated above. I am no longer affiliated with the mist village in any way. I am a missing nin.

Posted by: narafan Nov 13 2008, 07:46 PM
OOC: o well ur still there sorry

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 13 2008, 09:21 PM
Haretsu felt like he should get ready to fight, but just stood there perfectly still. "........"

Posted by: Alexoren Nov 13 2008, 11:53 PM
The man sighed "foolish" he walked off to the side and sat on a large stone

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 13 2008, 11:54 PM
He gave the man a blank look. "....." turning back to Kota, his insects seem to form letters in the air. "Are you going to fight or what?"

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 16 2008, 09:07 AM
Tartus tapped Haretsu aon the shoulder. "Be carefull" he whispered into his ear.

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 16 2008, 09:12 PM
He nodded, crouching into a fighting stance.

Posted by: growlth Nov 16 2008, 09:22 PM
Zaku chuckled. "Kota whenever you're ready, you may start."

Posted by: Alexoren Nov 17 2008, 05:18 PM
Alexoren smirked and his eyes turned pure blood red and his body was being swarmed by black chakra. he began to laugh "this will be fun" he said in a deep dark voice "but who shall I strike first? that is truly the question here"

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 17 2008, 05:22 PM
He turned to face Alexoren. "........."



Shonix appeared, glowering. The reason for her discomfort became evident when she turned, revealing that Kisa had jumped on her and was grabbing her by her neck. By then, most would be dead from lack of oxygen in Kisa's grip, but Shonix did not need air to survive. "Oooooh what fun!" Kisa let go. "Hiiiii bestest friend!" she waved to Alexoren.



OOC: I wanted to use another char and Nara asked me to use Shonix and Kisa, so no complaining that I'm using 2 of my strongest chars.

Posted by: narafan Nov 17 2008, 05:25 PM
OOC: i said no attacking alex. i did agree with sho so if u have a problem blame me.

BIC: kota made some hand signs and then summoned a giant fire snake.

Giant Fire Snake
description: Uses hands signs to make a giant snake of fire appear.
Effect:10,000 health
Cost: 15,000 chakara and 5,000 ninjustu

Solus and kiga walked in the village and headed towards kota "sorry we are late" they said

Posted by: Alexoren Nov 17 2008, 05:28 PM
OOC: I'm bored so I'm becoming an obstacle for everyone =D YAY

Alexoren glanced over at Kisa "greetings" he said in a calm voice as he glanced around at the others preparing to fight

The ground beneath them started to shake as a small hole appeared and a man wearing a dark cloak and a mask which resembled a white tiger appeared and looked around

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 17 2008, 05:31 PM
"Cortus I'm guessing." Shonix thought, staring at the new arrival.






Posted by: Alexoren Nov 17 2008, 05:42 PM
Suddenly the ground began to shake again and a large fissure appeared in the ground as a giant golem made of metal came up and roared as it slammed the ground.

As this happened the clouds in the sky began to darken and flashes of light appeared followed by a loud crash. Alexoren pulled out two swords. One that seemed to be made of pure crystal with a blue glowing gem in the hilt and another that is large and pure black with a glowing red gem in the hilt. They both resonated with energy.

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 17 2008, 05:52 PM
Kisa pulled out her two katanas.


Yami looked up at Shonix, awaiting his commands as she selected which weapon to use for the fight. "But of course." she thought, taking out her favorite. "The specialty of the sand village."



Shonix's stats
Health: 320,000
Chakra: 320,000
Stamina: 320,000-30,000= 290,000
Strength: 320,000
Mobility: 320,000
Intelligence: 320,000
Taijutsu: 320,000
Ninjutsu: 320,000
Genjutsu: 320,000
Chakra Control: 320,000
[BLC 8]



Name: Giant Fan
[Weight: Light only to the user (it becomes heavy when somebody else tries to weild it)
Equipment Point(s): 5/30
Type: fan
Description: It looks sort of like Temari's fan

user posted image

Effect: It can be used to perform wind style jutsu and parry sword and weapon attacks. It can also be used as a shield to block taijutsu if the user chooses to use it to block taijutsu damage.
Cost: None



Name: Yami (it means 'darkness' in Japanese)
Description: Sleek black egyptian cat with orange- flecked red eyes, a gold necklace/collar with red and green stones in it, white markings across his chest, and the insides of his ears and the tip of his tail are white.
Size: Sleek, small
Abilities: alot of stuff ;D



Health: 83,100
Chakra: 82,600
Strength: 80,600
Stamina: 84,100
Mobility: 86,100


In addition, Shonix selected a sythe-like weapon.


Name: Smoke Sythe
[Weight: light
Equipment Point(s): 4/30
Type: sythe
Description: user posted image

Effect: 10,000 dmg per strike
Cost: 30,000 stamina


Kisa's Stats

Stats:

Health: 191,000
Chakra: 191,000-12,000= 179,000
Stamina: 191,000-10,000= 181,000
Strengths: 191,000
Mobility: 191,000
Intelligence: 190,000
Taijutsu: 192,000
Ninjutsu: 191,000
Genjutsu: 187,000
Chakra Control: 194,000
[BLC 9]




Name: Brute Strength
[Weight: light, but only to the user
Equipment Point(s): 5/30
Type: Katana
Description: ((the sword in the pic))
user posted image
Effect: Sword can add 5,000 dmg to user's attacks when held, and does 2,000 dmg per strike, and 6,000 dmg if the user reenforces with metal.
Cost: 2,000 chakra to re-enforce

Name: Hardset Determination
[Weight: light, but only to the user
Equipment Point(s): 5/30
Type: Katana
Description: ((the sword in the pic))
user posted image
Effect: Sword can make the opponant's attacks do 5,000 less damage when held. It also cuts the effects of element-based attacks in half if held in front of the user due to a holy jewel embedded in the sword.
Cost: 10,000 stamina 10,000 chakra


OOC: I wanted to find appropriate fight music, so I'm cueing the battle theme here.


this is Shonix's battle theme, anyways



[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq06dHdOFiY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Posted by: growlth Nov 17 2008, 06:59 PM
Zaku sighed. He walked over to Kota and whispered, "Should we let them duke it out? You know they are just getting in the way..."








OOC: I'm bored some I'm gonna gm: (this is fake so don't pay any attention to below)


BIC:

Zaku took out his katana and jumped forward. He threw a kunai at Alex and then disappeared behind him and sliced his neck. WOOT Alex ish dead!

Posted by: narafan Nov 17 2008, 07:29 PM
solus and kiga walked to kota waiting for an order.

kota concetrated on alex waiting to see what would happen "just wait a little bit" he said

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 17 2008, 09:26 PM
Shonix looked at Kota, motioning to Kisa not to attack just yet. She looked at the mist villagers, cowering as their home was being taken over, but didn't feel sympathetic at all.

Posted by: Alexoren Nov 17 2008, 10:14 PM
OOC: can we not use stats please otherwise this will take forever and get boring just don't god mode please *slaps growlth*

BIC:

Alexoren laughed "this is going to be too much fun" he stopped laughing and clapped his hands together as a huge blast of sound went through the sound barriers with a large boom. With bits of electricity invisible hidden within the sound traveled quickly towards everyone

The giant golem roared and stuck its arms up and a huge ball of metal appeared in its hands. It quickly threw the large boulder at Kota and Zaku

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 17 2008, 10:20 PM
OOC: are you fighting to take the village over or protect it?


this is getting so confusing that I'm making a list; edit my post and add your name to either one of the lists, please


To Take Over the Mist Village

Shonix
Kisa ((only because I dislike alot of the village's residents))
Kota
Solus
Kiga

To Save the Village

Uncertain
Haretsu

Edited by Alex:

Feels like fightning everyone
Probobly Alexoren and Cortus

Posted by: growlth Nov 17 2008, 11:14 PM
Zaku saw the boulder heading towards him and he sighed. He stepped aside and the boulder fell with a crash next to him. "I'm not here to fight you." He looked at the golem.

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 17 2008, 11:15 PM
Shonix was getting rather impatient, waiting for Kota's signal to attack.


"Oooooh I wanna fight!" Kisa was jumping up and down, also impatient.

Posted by: narafan Nov 18 2008, 03:44 PM
kota solus and kiga jumped out of the way "now we can attack" kota said to everyone

Posted by: growlth Nov 18 2008, 04:09 PM
Zaku looked at Kota confused. "Very well, only after you." He pointed towards Torus. (name lol idk)

Posted by: narafan Nov 18 2008, 05:05 PM
OOC: no stats but health so be carefull but attacks like kiga uses cant stay forever

BIC: kota concetrated and then his eyes started to turn red

~Three Yin~ BLC 5
The user has now unlocked the next level of the sharingan. The user can control the eye to be more advanced as the 3 yin now uses genjutsu to predict the body movements allowing the speed and ability to dodge greatly increase. Over 50% of doging abilites are now in the 3 yin. Thus allows a genjutus to be activated instanly as well. At this point the user can react much faster from the slow movement. The eye is being used much higher than it showed be.
Cost: 1000 Chakra/800 Stamain per Post

Kiga landed on a building so no one can see him. he then made some had signs

Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique
BLC 1
Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.

Solus waited for the right moment to attack but never got the chance yet

Posted by: Alexoren Nov 18 2008, 06:24 PM
Alexoren:

Alexoren started laughing even harder as he grew large fangs and his body became completly turned into a muscular human figure with pure black skin and eyes of pure blood red. He stuck out his hands and large bursts of electricity shot out and multiple small gremlins made of pure electricity appeared and started dancing around. They all looked at eachother and started running straight at Kota.

Name: Demon of lightning
Type: nin
Description: Alexorenís demon Diavolo is given incredible power from Alexorenís incredible electric power and is given the ultimate power over lightning and its nature. Alexorenís powers increase exponentially and his lightning and demon powers become stronger
Effect: x2 to all stats, all electric and demon attacks deal 20,000 more damage, able to use new jutsu
Cost: 4,000 stamina per turn, must have demonís awakening active

Name: Electric minions
Type: nin
Description: Alexoren in his new demon form summons the power of demons and lightning creating a whole new army of electric demons. They rain onto the field harming all enemies continuously with their evil powers
Effect: all enemies take 25,000 damage per turn
Cost: 10,000 CC per turn, must have Demon of Lightning active


Cortus:
The giant metal golem standing next to Cortus stuck its arms out again as a giant ball of metal appeared in its grip. It stuck its hands into the air then quickly launched the boulder of metal straight at Solus.

Posted by: flying_cow_brigade Nov 18 2008, 07:47 PM
OOC: I'm fighting for the village tongue.gif

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 18 2008, 08:29 PM
OOC: I'm doing stats since I like it that way ^^


BIC:




Shonix's stats
Health: 320,000
Chakra: 320,000
Stamina: 290,000
Strength: 320,000
Mobility: 320,000
Intelligence: 320,000
Taijutsu: 320,000
Ninjutsu: 320,000
Genjutsu: 320,000-7,000= 313,000
Chakra Control: 320,000
[BLC 8]






Kisa's Stats

Stats:

Health: 191,000
Chakra: 179,000-8,000= 171,000
Stamina: 181,000-3,000= 178,000
Strengths: 191,000
Mobility: 191,000
Intelligence: 190,000
Taijutsu: 192,000
Ninjutsu: 191,000
Genjutsu: 187,000
Chakra Control: 194,000
[BLC 9]




"I won't use my more complex attacks against these people." Shonix thought, deciding to start off with something simple. She cast her jutsu on Tartus.

[BLC 5]

Solitude

The user will make the opponant begin to see their life crumbling appart and the person end up lonely and hated by everybody.

Damage: 10,000

Cost: 7,000 genjutsu



Kisa attacked Moo, smiling with glee.


[BLC1]

Meta chains

Chains will appear on the opponant's wrists, flaring tempatures every so often so that it will either freeze/burn them.

Damage: 10,000 + 6,000 damage from Brute Strength

Cost: 8,000 chakra 3,000 stamina

Posted by: growlth Nov 18 2008, 09:14 PM
Zaku sighed. He just stepped back and watched the fighting.

Posted by: xxshonix_ryonobuXX Nov 18 2008, 09:37 PM
Shonix turned, seeming to notice Zaku's prescence for the very first time, and stepped between him and Kisa, shielding him from her vision so she wouldn't notice his muffin-hair. "Are Hiroshi and Miyuki home alone?" she managed to ask while holding the jutsu on Tartus.

Posted by: growlth Nov 19 2008, 03:50 PM
Zaku froze. He thought for a second. "Yes, yes they are at home with some trusted jounin watching them. Hiroshi better not get into any trouble..." He smiled. "So what are you doing here?"





Hiroshi shuddered. Miyuki turned to him. "What is it Nii-chan?" Hiroshi looked back at her. "I... don't... know..."

Posted by: xxShonixXX Nov 19 2008, 04:26 PM
OOC: She is only here because Nara asked me to bring her and Kisa T.T so I honoured his request XXD


BIC: "Because my roleplayer decided to have me show up." she said. At that moment, a girl sat at a keyboard, nearly falling out of her chair when she noticed what her character had spoken. "She has a free will?...." she thought. "Could it be?!"



OOC: I couldn't think of a reason that she herself would want to come, so I put that XXDDDDD

Posted by: growlth Nov 19 2008, 04:38 PM
Zaku looked up into the sky. "I have this weird feeling, do you?"

Posted by: xxShonixXX Nov 19 2008, 04:48 PM
"...About what?" she asked.

Posted by: growlth Nov 19 2008, 05:21 PM
Zaku frowned. "It's like someone in another world is watching my every move.... or controlling me... somehow..."













OOC: Lets stop this conversation this topic is losing it's original reason.

Posted by: narafan Nov 15 2010, 03:18 PM
this got weirdish and funny

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)