Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Watcher Chronicles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Watcher Chronicles
Admin & Quick Links:
News:
Character Spotlight:

Admin:
Your Mistress
Fox
Highlander Know-It-All
Ren
Mistress' Helper
Sephro

Getting Started
Beginner's Guide To Highlander Rules
Application Template
Canon List
Face Claim
Plot/Timeline

Other Helpful Links
Immortal Directory
Open Thread Notice
Official Absence Thread
Welcome to Watcher Chronicles!
Updates:
The site is officially opened for registration. Canon and Original characters accepted. Questions and comments can be placed in the proper forum or forwarded to an admin. If you see any errors, please let an admin know, we kind of threw this togehter on a whim in 48 hours.

Affiliates:
|| RPG Arena || || Photobucket

Listed At:
The Shoebox RP Temple! || RPG-Directory || The RPG Collection || || RPG,D&D Library || redcarpet&&rebellion. || RPG Circle || Forumwar Roleplay
Vote For the Watcher Chronicles!

Since: 10/2/07
online poker

Character of the Month
November 2007
Blayze Zamara
[Rules][Nominate!]

[Bio][Black Book]

Quick Log In

Last PostLast PostLast Post

Rules of The Game
Fox
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 10:47 PM
Last Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I know I personally do not get to play with everyone as much as I'd like to, however people play with each other (I would hope... and get your dang gone minds out of the damn gutter). So who makes the poll should not be only up to me and the other admin. So, from here on out, I will ask for nominations from everyone on the site for at least a week before posting the poll. As always though there are rules.
  • You can nominate between 1 and 3 characters
  • The characters you nominate cannot be your own.
  • Do not nominate a character just because you can, or because they are your friend's. Nominate them because you like the character.
  • You can nominate characters you have not had threads with but have enjoyed reading.
  • I ask that you only vote once and trust you to be honest. Not to vote for the same person 3 times because you have 3 characters you can vote with. (I really don't foresee a problem with that but I had to say it.)
  • Any given character can only win COTM once ever 3 months, so please do not nominate someone who has won within the last three months.

For the last two weeks of the month I will post the name of the 5 characters with the most nominations (limit one per player). Meaning that, for example, even if two of my (Fox's) characters are in the top five most nominated, it will only be the one with the most nominations of the two in the poll.

At the end of the month the poll will end and whoever has the most votes will have their avatar posted in the header along with a link to their bio, character development things if there are any and just who plays them and such.

I think that is it. Any questions, post them here or PM me.
Last PostLast PostLast PostLast PostLast Post
Last Post
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Last Post Last PostLast PostLast Post

Back to Top ^^^
Quick Log In

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0593 seconds | Archive

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix