Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UnReal World forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
If you are a new visitor click register at top left corner to create an account and join in at UnReal World forums.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

UnReal World RPG homepage

My House
Tom A Hawk
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 06:33 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,787

House plans

So the frame-work is almost half-done. I've drawn in my plans but of course, it's up to the developers to program in new wall pieces, if I want the house to look right. I circled the wall sections that look wrong, or are going to look wrong once it's complete.

It's got a dog pen for when I have 6 dogs. I can let them run into the house while I'm home but they will live out there.

Anyway I'm sharing this idea and would like if you share your ideas for house building. Easily the best aspect of this game.
Torham
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 05:55 PM

Member No.: 1,699

oh my... You better start on that clear cut of the forest, that is going to take hundreds of trees.
Tom A Hawk
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 09:55 PM

Member No.: 1,787

I will have helpers, it will be worth it =]
« Next Oldest | General | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive