InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UnReal World forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
If you are a new visitor click register at top left corner to create an account and join in at UnReal World forums.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

UnReal World RPG homepage

Trapped Npc Behavior
Thomas
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 06:54 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,638

I have a nice, remote campsite connected to the surrounding land at two narrow points, which I've naturally trap-fenced with pits (and caught some reindeers on), but they're causing me some trouble now: I got a foreign trader trapped in one, and his pathing (I presume) seems to be slowing the game down a bit, especially when I sleep - basically, I think he's taking turns and trying to go somewhere but can't. He's just a foreign trader, so I don't want to kill him (plus I'm afraid his friends, with their abundance of mail and battle-axes and crossbows, will attack me).

Is it possible to either make trapped NPCs that cannot get out of the trap pit stop trying, or to make humans able to (eventually, maybe with a small chance) climb out of trap pits?
« Next Oldest | Suggestions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive