|· Posting guidelines (important: read) · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
| Welcome to Urw Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 07:07 PM
Group: UrW-forum members
Member No.: 559
Joined: 15-December 07
As URW stores its values very simply, it's not too hard to edit them without interference.
This cheat table allows you to edit:
All skill percentages
All stats (Not Phobia)
Skill points gained that day (You can't increase skills at 3)
Of whatever character is loaded at the time.
1. Just download and install Cheat Engine.
2. Download the cheat table here (Right click and select "Save as.." or "Save target as.." or something along those lines.), or here(click link then the download table button) called URW.ct.
3. Open Cheat Engine, click File -> Load -> URW.ct
4. Open Unreal World 3.14, load or create a new character.
5. Alt-tab or just change window to Cheat Engine, directly under the file tab, click the computer icon to select a process to open, from the list, choose "urw.exe" (without quotes) and click 'Open'.
6. With any luck, there will be addresses in a list down the bottom of Cheat Engine, double click the values to change them, and cheat away, I guess. It may take a small bit of gameplay for changes to show up.
The list has a slight problem with order, (Especially Climbing, Swimming and Skiing). Because the list is sorted by the address numbers, and presumably they have been put in the memory addresses where they fit as development went on. Just look down the list and you should find any of the editable values I mentioned above.
WARNING, CHEATING AT UnrealWorld MASSIVELY REDUCES FUN OF GAMEPLAY
but can be good for a laugh or to beat up some Njerpez you really hate
If you use this cheat table, you probably shouldn't report any bugs with that character to Sami unless you can reproduce them on a non-cheated character.
Should the memory locations change for anything, learn it yourself, or wait until I start playing UnrealWorld again, which takes anywhere between 1 day and a couple years.
I will be requesting they list the cheat table on the list at www.CheatEngine.org, but we'll see if I can.
Good luck, enjoy, and have fun!
I'll keep an eye on the thread for a while, if you have any questions or problems or I got something wrong and it doesn't work at all or you'd like to tell me how much you love that it works and you love me so much, ask, praise, or complain away.
Posted: Aug 22 2012, 08:22 PM
Member No.: 1,898
Joined: 22-August 12
Phobias are located at urw.exe+1C94D9C4 and is of type byte. 6 is the horse phobia.
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 10:27 PM
Member No.: 1,901
Joined: 23-August 12
Carried weight is urw.exe+1C94D9B0, type Float.
Changing this to a negative value will increase your speed.
The wiki lists thirst as urw.exe+1C94D8F4, type 8 bytes, but it is actually 4 bytes.