Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Ultramarines Chapter. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

--[Search on page:
]--

Go back to the Ultramarines main site!

VOTE FOR THIS SITE!!!:

Um, Is Anyone Still Here?
Haegr
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 06:55 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

So I've been guilty of not being here for nearly two years and I noticed that the last post by anyone was in 2009. Is the forum still active? Sad to see any 40k forum go away, but especially one for my beloved XIII Legion. sad.gif
Captain Uriel Ventris
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 06:27 AM

Administrator for the Ultramarines.nl forums
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hai, I have started up the site and the forum in it's old form and must regred that it's been away for quit some time. Had my attentions to other things. So now I am hoping that things will be restored to his old glory. Time will see others come back or new ones come in I hope.

--------------------
"FOR HONOUR, FOR COURAGE" "ULTRAMARINES FOREVER"

We are the inheritors of Roboute.
Let no rule be beyond us.
Let no man stand in our way.

Thanks for visiting ultramarine.nl and this forum.

Greets,

Uriel Ventris
Webmaster www.ultramarines.nl
Moderator/Admin ultramarines.nl forum
Garban
  Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:57 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 264

FUNNY, i JUST JOINED UP TO THIS SITE ONLY TO FIND THE CREATOR HASNT BEEN HERE IN A LONG WHILE. Just got into the game recently thanks mostly to being introduced to the Horus heresy novels. I and three of my friends are long time D&D geeks who have been turned toward 40k. We have a D20 40k game going where we play Battlefleet Gothic between the worlds we are sent to. Pretty much the best game as a whole we have ever played and between us we have played them all.
Each of us is in the process of gathering our very own 40k army, so far One gray wolves, two Ultramarines and one Crimson Fist, no one wants to be the filthy Xenos but the old schooler who introduved us has an additional Dark Eldar army he wants to throw at us.
I know there are going to be arguments and questions as we learn the game so I hope I can refer to this site and fellow gamers of the genre to help us out.
Kroshnir
Posted: Jul 4 2011, 04:03 AM

Scout Marine Sergeant

Member No.: 80

Ah, nice. Been a very, very long time.
But this is how the site should look like again biggrin.gif

I believe most members have left for this other forum. Thantos posted it somewhere. Hmm. cant quite remember where though.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

^Back to the top^

This web page is not an official production of Games Workshop, Ltd. Warhammer 40,000(R), EPIC, are registered trademarks of Games Workshop, Ltd., as are many of the words, phrases and text on this page. These words and phrases are used without permission. No challenge is intended to the status of these or any other trademarks of Games Workshop, Ltd. Use of these words without the appropriate symbols should not be construed as a challenge to such status. THIS SITE IS ONLY TO EXPRESS MY JOY IN THE WARHAMMER 40k HOBBY.
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0800 seconds · Archive