Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ty Kamara. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules IMPORTANT

Got a question? Try the FAQ !

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Forum Activeness
Larxene
Posted: Feb 28 2011, 03:30 AM

::RANDoM CLaM::

Group: Members
Member No.: 327

I swung by and noticed noone had posted in awhile. Strangely, I had a dream about Beyblade which made me start trying to download all the old episodes so I could watch them XD

Anyway, first post of 2011! whoop whoop! cheers.gif
Elisa
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 07:23 PM

Leader
Group Icon

Group: Admin Staff
Member No.: 2

I know, it's so quiet! Been a while since Beyblade came out I guess, so interest dies down after a while.

Love your avatar ^^
Renjaku
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 12:50 AM

I'm back, suckers! ;D

Member No.: 880

Alas, this forum was my home when I was a wee one and to see it so inactive ;n;
Starscream
Posted: Jun 6 2011, 07:27 PM

Sore ga, ai deshou?

Member No.: 387

I'm glad to see that the forum still has some posters after all these years; some forums just die completely with nobody lurking around at all. So yay xD. *needs to post more as well* nyaha ^^;
Elisa
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 01:29 PM

Leader
Group Icon

Group: Admin Staff
Member No.: 2

Yeah, a few of us are hanging in here XD It's nice to log on and see new posts! ^^
Snakebite
Posted: Jul 14 2011, 07:50 PM

Angelus Of Nex

Member No.: 1,357

Hey all, Just thought I'd stop by and say I hope you are all doing well.

On topic, perhaps making the forums more anime diverse, I know it was talked about a few years back, might make the forums flow once more. Maybe a few search engine submissions and a few new meta tags might make it more findable, just a thought wink.gif
Kai-D
Posted: Aug 18 2011, 07:35 AM

~King Of Darkness~

Member No.: 498

QUOTE (Snakebite @ Jul 14 2011, 07:50 PM)
Hey all, Just thought I'd stop by and say I hope you are all doing well.

On topic, perhaps making the forums more anime diverse, I know it was talked about a few years back, might make the forums flow once more. Maybe a few search engine submissions and a few new meta tags might make it more findable, just a thought wink.gif

If it attempted to reinvent itself perhaps and doing a little more to promote the place - maybe we could get some more activity.

I used to be part of a forum that was like completely died - and suddenly burst back to life again. People need to have a reason to come here.....

It'd be a great shame for this place to completely die - especially after all this time. It seems so very long ago that i first signed up here....all the life it had, all the people that came here that are gone now - because Beyblade ended, people got older...went to Uni that kinda stuff.

I'd hate to be present to witness the end of yet another message board i've been apart of that was so wonderful. Kinda depressing for me when i think about it... mellow.gif
Ashy Boy
Posted: Sep 27 2011, 03:59 PM

..| [ Courage ] |..

Member No.: 1,431

Every now and then I come around and have a look. It is very sad to see the place so inactive after it used to be one of the biggest and most active forums I've ever seen.

Making this into a multi-anime forum would bring alot of people back i suspect.. Possibley moving it over to Zeta will too.. It's just a question of who's willing to help do that, and how we are going to get people back. I suspect alot of emails used for accounts here won't be used anymore.)
Starscream
Posted: Sep 29 2011, 05:58 AM

Sore ga, ai deshou?

Member No.: 387

Yeah, it's sad but I guess in order to gain some activity around here the site would need to reinvent itself. Despite the release of the newest Beyblade season I guess the series isn't as popular as it used to be...

I'm on another site similar to the condition this one's in; some activity but not much, and it makes me wish we could do more to get this site up and running again. Hmmm... can't say that anything I say reguarding how to get this place active again will help much though >< *clueless* >:
Kai-D
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 05:19 PM

~King Of Darkness~

Member No.: 498

QUOTE (Starscream @ Sep 29 2011, 05:58 AM)
Yeah, it's sad but I guess in order to gain some activity around here the site would need to reinvent itself. Despite the release of the newest Beyblade season I guess the series isn't as popular as it used to be...

I'm on another site similar to the condition this one's in; some activity but not much, and it makes me wish we could do more to get this site up and running again. Hmmm... can't say that anything I say reguarding how to get this place active again will help much though >< *clueless* >:

Hmm. It'll be hard but if we can give people a good enuff of a reason to come here, then they will. I used to go to a forum long ago that was very active, then died....but then came back to life once again.

It would be nice if this forum could get up and going again, but we'd need some veteran members to keep posting and stuff...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Questions/Comments/Suggestions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive