New art, WOOHOO! These were drawn at school on a small 2.5x5 inch sketchpad. Various things included. George during the Battle of Buckettown
- Self Explanatory, I like drawing my own PC, :PAndrew Hagan
- Rough sketch, not exactly too accurate and ghouls are REALLY hard to draw.The Battle of Buckettown
- My favorite piece, too lazy at drawing more combatants.Neo-Patriot
- Originally meant to be a George White sketch, decided against it.Ghouls On Parade
- Jeeze, I'm really bad at drawing small people. Again another Battle piece, this one of the ghouls approaching the town.Goddamit Jackal! Stand Still!
- Ooolala, a showdown piece? Yes indeed folks.Fuckin' Mines!
-Another showdown drawing illustrating a mine going off in the stairwell from George's point of view.George White
-Self Explanatory, moving on.Eli Ambrose
- Quite self explanatory also, again, moving on.The Padre's Church
- A scene from the battle, damn I suck at drawing churches.Sneaky, Sneaky
- A showdown pic, shows George looking out from the cellar. The bottom thingy is a lit cigarette for all you questioners.
Well that's it for now, hopefully there is more to come.