zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The SMRPG Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What would you want most in sequels?, If they happened
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 07:49 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

Say we get a Paper Mario 4, Mario and Luigi 4, or Mario RPG 2 announced, what one thing would you want to see most in them? For me I would say:

SMRPG2: Add more variety in action commands.

One thing I didn't like about SMRPG that PM: TTYD did beautifully was that all the action commands were relatively the same and I would like to see the sequel be like TTYD and have the attacks use every button on the controller.

Paper Mario 4: Mix SPM and TTYD.

I am pretty sure this will never happen but I'd love it if the next one was like TTYD except there were more Bowser platforming levels and that they were more like SPM so it would be a mix of the 2, I'd love that.

Mario and Luigi 4: Have more new playable characters

I liked Superstar Saga because you could play as Luigi and Mario. I liked Partners in Time because you could play as Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi, and I cannot wait for Bowser's Inside Story because you can play as Bowser, so if there is a 4th I want this tradition to continue. Maybe make Fawful (provided he doesn't die in Bowser's Inside Story) or the Wario Bros playable alongside Mario and Luigi, but I would like another cool new character to play as.

There's mine, what's yours?

--------------------
user posted image
MetalMario
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 09:46 PM

Ancient --- Green "!" Block Angry Mob

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,067

Super Mario Galaxy 3: Because 2 is going to be awesome!

Super Mario Galaxy 4: Because 3 would be awesome!

Super Mario Galaxy 5: Because 4 would be awesome!

and all the ones DB said.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you." ~Ike to the Black Knight
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Bowser's Haikuuser posted image
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 04:55 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

Well I was referring to the Mario RPGs only............but whatever.

--------------------
user posted image
MetalMario
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 12:46 AM

Ancient --- Green "!" Block Angry Mob

Member No.: 2,067

Oh. XD

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you." ~Ike to the Black Knight
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Bowser's Haikuuser posted image
Keiji Dragon
Posted: Aug 8 2009, 04:03 PM

Member No.: 283

More Geno and Mallow.

EDIT: Oh, and more music from Yoko Shimomura (Composer of SMRPG, M&L series, Parasite Eve, Kingdom Hearts) please.

This post has been edited by Keiji Dragon on Aug 8 2009, 04:06 PM

--------------------
Welcome to my eBay shop! Free shipping on all items! Make offers to get my items for less! Click on the that link for more of my selection!

^Look! A large, white bar. What a waste of space. =\
Keon XVII
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 05:29 PM

Member No.: 1,358

Super Mario RPG 2: Full 3D, return of Geno and Mallow, Luigi and Yoshi playable, and if they could have a different plot other than "collect X number of stars/hearts/whatever," that would be great.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options    

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0678 seconds | Archive