Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The SMRPG Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Whats the story behind the story???
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 3 2009, 10:35 PM

The Knight Reborn

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,306

I'm wondering how the story behind the shadow queen and the crystal stars was like... I remember how they went like with the four heroes and the battles but i think i have some of the events out of order... plus it would give us something to talk/debate about for a while... so anyone up for it? happy.gif

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
The Radiance Paladin
Posted: Mar 4 2009, 12:20 PM

The Radiant Angel of Skyworld

Member No.: 1,292

I debate about it tomorrow, after I recall the information on Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

--------------------
List of things to accomplish. (Updated on Oct 20, 2010)

1. Make some fan-fic and a lot of reviews.
2. Improve myself and my Willpower.
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Mar 5 2009, 07:51 PM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

I believe there's someone on the roof of a house in Rougeport and you can pay him coins and he will tell you the story.

I never talked to the guy but I would like to now that we're talking about it.

--------------------
user posted image
MetalMario
Posted: Mar 5 2009, 09:21 PM

Ancient --- Green "!" Block Angry Mob

Member No.: 2,067

Yeah, every time I saw him I said I would read them later and never did. sleep.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you." ~Ike to the Black Knight
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Bowser's Haikuuser posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 6 2009, 12:22 AM

The Knight Reborn

i remember that it began in the glorious city when the shadow queen arrived and attacked causing four heroes to rise aganist her.

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
MetalMario
Posted: Mar 6 2009, 03:25 PM

Ancient --- Green "!" Block Angry Mob

Member No.: 2,067

Yeah, but I forget if it said anything about who they were.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you." ~Ike to the Black Knight
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Bowser's Haikuuser posted image
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Mar 7 2009, 02:26 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Someone post the story, I want to read it. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 10:50 PM

The Knight Reborn

okay finally got sometime to play the game so ill post some of the stories tommorow hopefully!

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Mar 25 2009, 02:33 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

All right, thanks.

--------------------
user posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 12:03 AM

The Knight Reborn

Okay! Sorry for the long wait but i finally got some to post! I'll post two today and my comments along with it and it is directly from the game, and again sorry for the wait:

Tale #1: "The Fearsome Demon"

"Ages ago, a city flourished here in peace and splendor... But it was destroyed in a single day by a demon from the dark beyond. Historians claim a great calamity befell the city, but nay... 'twas a demon. The city sank below ground and one-quarter of the old city became the demon's den. This demon put fear into the hearts of all men and sent out minions to take the land. And it's den, it's palace, grew rich with the treasure stolen from all over the world."

Comments: The first tale is an exact copy of the intro into the game but with a bit more of truth to the story as the demon is the shadow queen and the treasure could of acted as a basis for Beladam to create the tale of the thousand year door and its chest.

This post has been edited by shadowphantom2 on Mar 31 2009, 12:03 AM

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 12:12 AM

The Knight Reborn

Here's the second:

Tale#2: The Crystal Stars

" In order to increase it's already formidable power... the demon created crystal stars to hold the essence of the heavens. One of these stars was placed in each country to exert the demon's influnce. One of the castles built to contain these stars still stands near Petal Medows."

Comments: Okay, this story explains why the crystal stars were created and how they ended up where they were at... but after reading this a question came to my head concerning how they were created... how could the shadow queen, a demon of the darkness capture the heavens? I thought it would be considered a power completely opposite to that of the shadow queen and would result in her actually fearing the power than using it. Because at the final battle the stars completely betray the queen and use the influnence that she once used to control the world to impower mario and the group... this pushes me to believe that the stars could even have a mind of their own.... but still everything is merely speculation....

This post has been edited by shadowphantom2 on Mar 31 2009, 06:47 PM

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 11:55 PM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

I think the Crystal Stars are just lots of power that anyone can use.

And good stories. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 10:05 PM

The Knight Reborn

Thanks! happy.gif and here goes tales #3 and 4

Tale#3: "Dragons and Dungeons"

" The demon built a dungeon near its palace and filled it with terrifying monsters... All those who fell into disfavor were thrown into this dungeon to rot... Yea, and the demon also had three dragon pets: Hooktail, Gloomtail, and Bonetail. These dragons flew across the land, spreading fear and sorrow overall. Even now, the mere mention of a dragon is enough to give some the terrors..."

Comments: This tale starts it off by telling you how and why the Pit of 100 Trials were created and finishes it by also revealing that the dragon bosses were pets of the shadow queen... but yeah... nothing really strange here unless you consider how the shadow queen was able to control bonetail who is stronger than her or if you are wondering how a person could get "the terrors"....

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
shadowphantom2
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 10:11 PM

The Knight Reborn

Tale#4: "The Hero Who Arose"

" One day, there came a hero who could vanquish the fell demon. The young toad from Petal Medows was strong of arm, but shy of voice... All those around the boy teased him endlessly about the way he spoke. But when the demon cast his fearful gaze across the lands and reached out... The young Toad used his strength and honor to defend his people. And he became a hero to all, despite his odd voice."

Comments: Okay! This tale now reveals one of the orignal members who would stop the Shadow Queen and put her to rest... some comedy is also twisted in it as the reader could imagne a hero with the voice of donald duck trying to save the world. But besides that not much else to comment on...

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 11:57 PM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

A Toad saves the world. XD

That would be a great plot for a Mario game. Luigi and Peach have their own games. Give Toad one too.

Also I don't think that was the Pit of 100 Trials, but the Palace of Shadow.

--------------------
user posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 12:00 AM

The Knight Reborn

i thought it was the palce of shadow too until i re-read the intro for story 3. It specifically says it built a dungeon next to its palace.... and how would toad save the world? The idea boggles me! huh.gif

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 01:29 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

It was probably Toad and some other people.

--------------------
user posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: May 19 2009, 11:12 PM

The Knight Reborn

sorry i havent been adding... i need to finish my finals or else i can kiss my grades goodbye.... please just hold on a bit more...

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Doopliss Boy
Posted: May 20 2009, 12:57 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Just happy to have you back. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
shadowphantom2
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 11:54 AM

The Knight Reborn

Alright... i have been gone for a very long time.... and i'm sorry for that.... I'll just continue my work here...

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options    

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2201 seconds | Archive