Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The SMRPG Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What was the best song?
number1supermariofan
  Posted: Aug 13 2008, 08:09 AM

i'm an upsessed mario and luigi fan that a problem?!?

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,863

happy.gif Mine was the koopa bros. that little desert with the boo's, and the final, final battle!!!!

--------------------
BRANDON_BURK
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 11:16 AM

I blame the schools.

Member No.: 1,194

General Guy Battle, and Huff N Puff Battle =P
number1supermariofan
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 03:53 PM

yeah, i did like the general guy battle a bit, it was okay, the huff'n puff, i'd rate in like the middle, not too good, not too bad

--------------------
Yoshi_221
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 06:00 PM

Yoshi is #1 and That's Saying Something!

Member No.: 97

Let's see, my favourite songs are (in no particular order):

General Guy Battle, Tubba Blubba Battle, Tutankoopa Battle, Final Bowser Battle, Jr. Troopa Battle (Wow I like Battle themes), Shy Guy's Toy Box, When the Yoshi Kid's left the village and when the Monty's were bothering that flower.

But overall...Tubba Blubba Battle.

--------------------
Looking forward to KH: Birth by Sleep and Tales of Symphonia 2!
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Falco!

www.gaiaonline.com It's a cool site!
number1supermariofan
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 06:36 PM

very specific, i liked the song when the yoshi's ran away, everyone was panicing

--------------------
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 10:23 PM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

Oh man! There are so many great songs in this game! How to pick 1??????

Hm.....

Oh! The song at the title screen when you don't press any button for a while! It's a remix of the Mario theme song! I like that one a lot!

Also the song of Shiver Mountain! It's upbeat and I really like it! Those are my 2 favs.

--------------------
user posted image
number1supermariofan
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Doopliss Boy @ Aug 13 2008, 10:23 PM)
Oh man! There are so many great songs in this game! How to pick 1??????

Hm.....

Oh! The song at the title screen when you don't press any button for a while! It's a remix of the Mario theme song! I like that one a lot!

Also the song of Shiver Mountain! It's upbeat and I really like it! Those are my 2 favs.

happy.gif the title song was okay, it had a nice theme happy.gif , i didn't like shiver mountain though, dry.gif i hated that area for some reason... mellow.gif

--------------------
mariofanatic166
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 11:29 PM

Member No.: 2,123

Oh man... where to start... (This isn't in any particular order either)

Final Bowser Fight, Huff n' Puff Battle, General Guy Battle, Mini Boss Theme, Shiver Mountain, Lavalava Island (In the village), Toad Town, Koopa Bros. Theme, and I could keep going...

But one song that I LOVE just listening over and over, is Peach's Lament (or however you spell it) It's the theme when she walks out on her balcony and says, "Oh Mario, where are you?" Or something like that. happy.gif

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 09:04 AM

Ancient --- Green "!" Block Angry Mob

Member No.: 2,067

There's not too many songs in that game I DON'T like. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you." ~Ike to the Black Knight
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Bowser's Haikuuser posted image
BlackKoopaTroopa01
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 03:09 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,034

Oh gosh...I don't know how you can select a favourite? The whole game was a musical masterpiece in my opinion.

Oh sure some themes did get annoying like "toad town" but besides that I thought all of the songs were great.

But even in the this masterpiece, there are its most epic unforgetteable moments.
Out of these most epic songs, I would have to say that Shiver City, Princess Peach's Plea, Koopa Bros theme, and the theme song were some of the best of the best songs ever. There is just something about each song, like Shiver City for example, that warms your heart. (The irony of it all! Shiver City, warms your heart?) This song everytime I hear it makes me happy!

Princess Peach's Plea, need I say more. I mainly listen to it when I'm drawing something really good somtimes. It gives you hope, and makes you feel like you could accomplish anything.

And the Koopa Bros theme. What else can you do but smile when you see those classic characters in their own funny way make a theme for themselves. cool.gif

This post has been edited by BlackKoopaTroopa01 on Nov 23 2008, 03:11 PM
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 09:20 PM

I love the SHiver City theme. I love all the songs on that game. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you." ~Ike to the Black Knight
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Bowser's Haikuuser posted image
Princess Peach
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 09:34 AM

Member No.: 2,080

=/ I liked the toad town theme. I also liked the tune when you were cooking food, lol. And twilight trail, I liked that one too [if that's what the place was called... I don't remember.]

--------------------
"Thank you, but our princess is in another castle... Just kidding."
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 02:59 PM

I think it's Star Road. happy.gif

--------------------
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 25 2008, 07:42 PM

paper mario always makes me cry, i guess its because of the music and old old childhood memories

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 25 2008, 09:19 PM

I get memories from SMB. First game I ever played. Good times...gooood times... cool.gif

--------------------
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 25 2008, 09:35 PM

ma first game was sm64

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 25 2008, 09:42 PM

That's a great first game! wink.gif

--------------------
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 25 2008, 09:45 PM

INDEED, but i died too much XD

--------------------
mariofanatic166
Posted: Nov 26 2008, 10:57 AM

Member No.: 2,123

Haha! Super Mario 64 was my first game too! But even to this day, I still haven't tried to get all 120 stars! XD

I think I have 112... huh.gif

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 26 2008, 11:23 AM

Youi should try to get the last 8. It's really fun! happy.gif

--------------------
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 26 2008, 06:18 PM

ya know whats funny? i took 10 years since the age of 3 to get the 120 stars XD

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 26 2008, 07:43 PM

Yeah, I could never do it either, but now I can get the 120 stars really fast. I also liked findimg my OWN ways how to get the stars. You'd be surprised at how easy some stars are if you get them your own way. wink.gif

--------------------
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 26 2008, 11:50 PM

YEAH, the thing is i rush too much and i always fall

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 27 2008, 02:50 PM

Where do you rush and fall? Tick Tock Clock? huh.gif

--------------------
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 27 2008, 08:52 PM

yes, that was my last star as a matter of fact laugh.gif

--------------------
MetalMario
Posted: Nov 27 2008, 09:11 PM

Yeah, I used to do that too. It's a bummer being knocked down ALLLLL the way. So I got tired of that and started being awesome at that game. laugh.gif It also sucked falling off the ship in Rainbow Cruise, because it takes so long to get up there.

--------------------
JonnyJinx
Posted: Nov 27 2008, 09:12 PM

Legacy Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 33

Remember the subject at hand.

--------------------
user posted image
number1supermariofan
Posted: Nov 28 2008, 10:51 PM

hunh? oh sorry jj sleep.gif

--------------------
Rawk Hawk
Posted: Apr 6 2009, 10:02 PM

Member No.: 2,313

What are you guys crazy?

This is obviously GOD TIER.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBb0z9584w

Crystal King FTW!

--------------------
user posted image
MetalMario
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 08:24 PM

I agree it's a great song. It stinks that you only get to hear it once in the game, but thanks for the link. smile.gif

--------------------
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 09:20 PM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

That is the best boss song in PM, god tier indeed.

--------------------
user posted image
Keiji Dragon
  Posted: Aug 8 2009, 03:27 AM

Member No.: 283

QUOTE (mariofanatic166 @ Nov 22 2008, 09:29 PM)
Final Bowser Fight

This.

--------------------
Welcome to my eBay shop! Free shipping on all items! Make offers to get my items for less! Click on the that link for more of my selection!

^Look! A large, white bar. What a waste of space. =\
Keon XVII
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 05:36 PM

Member No.: 1,358

Three words: Shooting Star Summit
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options    

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5057 seconds | Archive