InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The SMRPG Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Possible Super Mario RPG news!!!!!!!!&
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 08:24 PM

The Knight Reborn

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,306

This month's nintendo power just started talking about new games that were to be released for wii and ds next month. The thing that caught me off was that they only said that square enix was releasing them...... also they said about a couple o f surprises that will make us cheer. I dont want to create false hope in everyone but next month's description does fit in with super mario rpg a hell of alot more than the past ones.

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Fatmanonice
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 08:02 AM

Bill Cosby's body guard

Member No.: 1,316

*lights a cigarette*

Don't get too excited... As mentioned in many threads, SE has an obsession with Final Fantasy that probably won't end until they are under a new President... *sigh*

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Oshiro Akina
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 10:03 AM

Member No.: 1,304

I'm hoping for the best, but knowing my luck it'll probably be about YET ANOTHER Final Fantasy and/or Kingdom Hearts game. >_>;;;

Expect the worst but hope for the best, right?
shadowphantom2
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 06:47 PM

The Knight Reborn

Member No.: 1,306

*throws water on cigar* no smoking in here! *Turns around and puts on leather jacket* See you 'round.

--------------------
"Peace!!! FOREVER!!!"
Exor712
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 07:55 PM

Member No.: 1,283

QUOTE (Oshiro Akina @ Mar 19 2008, 10:03 AM)
I'm hoping for the best, but knowing my luck it'll probably be about YET ANOTHER Final Fantasy and/or Kingdom Hearts game. >_>;;;

Expect the worst but hope for the best, right?

lol exactly

--------------------
Geno: Geno Whirl!!
Exor: I don't blink so.
Keiji Dragon
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 06:04 PM

Member No.: 283

I just KNOW it will be Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

--------------------
Welcome to my eBay shop! Free shipping on all items! Make offers to get my items for less! Click on the that link for more of my selection!

^Look! A large, white bar. What a waste of space. =\
RPG_master
Posted: May 22 2008, 04:36 PM

Lloyd...shoulda been in SSBB...

Member No.: 1,253

yes.
Besides, I heard that Square is interested in reviving SMRPG, with more FF characters.
No news on Nintendo agreeing with this though.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Is that a challenge?
Doopliss Boy
Posted: May 24 2008, 07:32 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

FF characters in Mario universe = FAIL!

--------------------
user posted image
AxemGrey
Posted: Jun 11 2008, 10:56 PM

Unregistered

Man.....If it was...that would be awesome. But Again don't get your hopes up...
The Chaos Heart
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 01:52 AM

Member No.: 2,322

QUOTE (Fatmanonice @ Mar 19 2008, 08:02 AM)
*lights a cigarette*

Don't get too excited... As mentioned in many threads, SE has an obsession with Final Fantasy that probably won't end until they are under a new President... *sigh*

Not to bump an old thread or anything but...with the fact that they've remade Final Fantsy 4 on the DS, and that Nintendo is also releasing more and more Final Fantasy games for Wiiware and such...wouldn'tthis actually be a good thing?

I mean think about it? Legend of the Seven Stars could basically be a giant advertisement for Final Fantasy. I mean, the battle systems are similar. Some of the original enemies are jokes of Final Fantsy enemies. Hell, Culex is just one giant in-your-face FF advertisment. They even used FF music for him.

If this president is as Final Fantasy crazed as you proclaim, he may one day notice the marketing ability of a remake of this game. Hell, he might even realize it won't take much. Just a few configurations here and there and boom! Probably one of the most successful advertisement campaigns since the Hitler Youth!

...Just a thought. Sorry for bumping an old topic eevryone. Just wanted to throw that out there.

...Don't give up hope, but don't hope too much...

--------------------
user posted image
" The Void will swallow all... naught can stop it..."
"Ah ha ha ha ha...you speak of...love? Still your tounges, you incompetent gaggle of fools! I shall tell you what it means to love...for it is fraught with complete and utter despair!"
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 05:00 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

I'm fine with them being villains, but I don't think it would work if Mario and co allied with them.

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options    

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1561 seconds | Archive