InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The SMRPG Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Is it Worth getting?
TriforceMaster3000
Posted: Mar 18 2006, 09:59 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 686

I'm thinking of buying this game, but I gotta ask, is it worth the money? From what I've heard, it's supposed to be quite good, but I wanted to ask you guys first. Should I get it or shoudl I not? Explain to me the pros and cons of this game.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Mr. X
Posted: Mar 18 2006, 10:04 PM

Hellooo! Hellooo! Hel....Aaah! Ouch!

Member No.: 1,055

Just view this topic. Is it worth $34.95?

--------------------
IHOP Nuke
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 12:52 AM

Yep its IHOP.

Member No.: 1,116

Yeah I beat the game it was very good.

9.0 "Outstanding"

http://ds.ign.com/objects/748/748543.html

--------------------
In 1958, The International House of Pancakes started serving breakfast in Toluca Lake, California. It didn't take long for word to spread that we were serving the best pancakes around and for our place to become a popular neighborhood gathering spot. Nearly 50 years later, people just call us IHOP and we've become a part of American culture.

user posted image
Fatmanonice
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:28 AM

Bill Cosby's body guard

Member No.: 1,316

Decent but not as good as the original Mario and Luigi. The bosses seem a lot easier and most of the jokes in the game are definately hit or miss. If you ask me, Mario and Luigi also had a much better cast of characters (Popple, Fawful, Prince Peasley, etc). It's worth renting at least.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Outlaw
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 10:32 PM

Member No.: 1,298

The game is worth playing i can play that game over and over in fact im looking for it now but i cant find it ;o

--------------------
Help Mario and Samus make it to the finals! http://uk.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game...ings/index.html
number1supermariofan
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 07:33 AM

i'm an upsessed mario and luigi fan that a problem?!?

Member No.: 1,863

Well Mario & Luigi Partners in Time was a great game. Here's my rating...

Gameplay: 9.6
Graphics: 8.0
Battle:10.0
Bosses:9.1
Storyline:10.0
Comedy:8.0
Length:8.6
Worth It?: Yes! YES! AND YES!!!!!!!!
Overally Mario & Luigi Partners in time was a great game. I loved the fact that they went back in time. I also loved playing as baby mario and baby luigi. Very cool moves thoughout the game play, i loved the graphics, and the storyline. The bosses vary in your opinion, depending on how strong mario and company are. I found princess shroob's sister to be very hard. The comedy was here and then, luigi can be funny everynow and then. If you didn't buy this game i highly recommend you buy it, i had a great time with this, but first you should mario and luigi super star saga, this way the battle will be a little easier to understand and umm... oh yeah i believe a couple of characters from super star saga come into partners in time, by pictures, and i think you meet one too.

Just trust me it definetely worth getting big time i played the game twice because i had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options    

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2799 seconds | Archive