Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The SMRPG Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Radiance Paladin's Review #4
The Radiance Paladin
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 09:38 AM

The Radiant Angel of Skyworld

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,292

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Intellenct Systems
System: Nintendo GameCube
Type: Role-Playing
ESRB Rating: E
Players: 1
Playability: Very easy to master from start to finish.
Lastability: A pretty long...long...time
Replayablitiy: Pretty high (since it's a Mario game)
Past Legacy: The first Paper Mario is truly amazing but can the next generation stand a chance? I think we all know that answer.

Gameplay: (The gameplay falls into two categories, Exploring and Battling.)

Exploring: Exploring any Mario game is more of a honor than a painful experience so I don't have to explain any more about how cool it is.

Battling: The only thing better than playing as Mario with my partner, beating the snot out of all of my opponents is playing as Mario with my parnter, beating the snot out of all of my opponents in front of an adidence...pretty epic if I say so myself. The battle is pretty simple, all you have to do is time your buttom commands corretly to acheive the maxiumun damage. Also, you can do cool stunts by pressing the A button after you attack your emeny. My favorite is when Mario use the Quake Hammer, Mario does not one, not two, but three backflips and lands with the adiudence cheering for more.

Storyline: The storyline is pretty awesome since it is a Mario game after all. You start out as the hero, Mario, traveling to Rougeport because Princess Peach gave Mario a letter about the treasure she've found. By the time Mario got there, she was already gone. You then meet up with your first parnter, Goombella, a smart Goomba that likes Mario...a lot (lucky) Anyway, after espacing the X-Nauts and pass the Guard, you will meet with Professor Franky, a Goomba that's really smart. Later on, you wil meet more friends that will help you on your journey. Good Luck.

Overall: It's probably not fair for the others games I review to give a Mario game a perfect score, but unlike other games, Mario related games fail to dissapointed me. In other words, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door gets 10 Goomba Stomping Fun (No offense Goombella)...out of 10.

This post has been edited by The Radiance Paladin on Jul 20 2009, 09:41 AM

--------------------
List of things to accomplish. (Updated on Oct 20, 2010)

1. Make some fan-fic and a lot of reviews.
2. Improve myself and my Willpower.
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 07:36 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

Great Review! Are you going to review the other Mario RPGs?

--------------------
user posted image
The Radiance Paladin
Posted: Aug 8 2009, 10:05 PM

The Radiant Angel of Skyworld

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,292

Maybe, but I will give it a shot anyway...starting with Super Mario RPG. Thanks for the comment.

--------------------
List of things to accomplish. (Updated on Oct 20, 2010)

1. Make some fan-fic and a lot of reviews.
2. Improve myself and my Willpower.
Doopliss Boy
Posted: Aug 11 2009, 06:36 AM

Owns an awesome DQIX DSi

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 459

Sure thing. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options    

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0812 seconds | Archive