The renegade's forum rules
This forum was created for the valley-east renegades gaming club.
We have a small set of guidelines that must be followed when posting in the forum, please note, this forum has many kids inside and thus must be family friendly.
1. No swearing
2. No trolling (meaning no just saying stuff to start some fights, example: Elves suck, or Orcs are dumb because they are green.)
3. No links to inapropriate web-sites
4. No flame wars
5. No double posting, unless its been a long time since anyone has posted and you really need to update the issue, otherwise just edit your previous post
6. Friendly conversations only (this is mostly a guideline as there will be some competition amongst members of the forums)
7. Please, try and refrain from two person conversations as it gets boring reading 10 replies of back and forths, this one is probably the hardest to avoid because you just dont realise it but you will be warned and if it continues the topic will be closed
We will not ban any members as we do not believe in such a punishment (except for spam-bots) but we will give warnings, if too many warnings are given out we will discuss amongst moderators and admins to see how we should punish the member.