Welcome to The Nether. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Group: Citizens of The Nether Lands
Member No.: 164
Joined: 6-January 09
Name: Cadavra Jasne
Age: newly created
Build: slight and slim
Power: 1. Noxea: Cadavra is an upgraded Noxea, gaining all the powers their undeath grants to them while retaining her intelligence and thought. Only damage to her spine or brain affects her. She is just as fast and agile as she was alive, though a lot stronger and able to take more damage.
2. Zombie Senses: like most of the brain craving undead, Cadavra is able to smell/detect brains, blood and other dead bodies like herself. She is able to tell where the are from over 50 yards away, and can detect them through even solid earth or rock.
3. Brain Munchies: despite her intact intelligence, Cadavra has kept her kinds famous craving for brains and flesh. If blood is spilled near her or she is able to smell exposed brains, she loses what control she had over her undead nature. Her eyes glow the same putrid green as the Noxea, and she tries to devour everything living around her. Nocive has some nominal control over her even then. Eating flesh or brains will slowly allow her to regain control. While she is in her frenzied state, she becomes stronger and can feel no pain. Wounds donít slow her down and she can tear people limb from limb effortlessly.
4. Innocence of Death: due in part to the freshness of her corpse, and the complex surgery that Nocive performed, infusing her with preserving magic, Cadavra looks like she is alive. Other than the blankness of her eyes, cold, dead and empty, she appears to still be living. Though her organ systems are not necessary, she is able to activate them to emulate true life. Her heart pumps her stale blood through her veins and she breathes, skin returning to a healthy color. Strangely, her hair turns to a platinum blond color as well.
5. Surgeon Child: since her creation, Cadavra has been taught the art of Necro-surgery by Nocive. She doesn't have the same innate magic that her mother does, so she can't actually raise the dead, but she is able to assist. As long as she and Nocive are working on the same corpse, she can stitch and perform surgery, and it will have the same effect as though Nocive had done it herself.
6. Ghastly Costume: Cadavra loves to kill others and sew on their skin, wearing it like a horrific set of clothing. When she does this, she can cause her body to alter itself, taking on their shape. She becomes their size and build, seeming to actually BE them. Her voice doesn't change, and the tiny stitches are visible on the chest, plus her eyes remain dead and empty. She still frenzies if a lot of blood is around, but she can pass for human long enough to get close to her victims.
Looks:http://reklaw280.deviantart.com/art/Zombie-Girl-38986956 She seems to be a normal girl, around 16, though she is very pale and has unusual, midnight blue hair that falls past her shoulders. She wears a smoke gray gown and nothing else, besides underwear of course. Her reanimation scars are hidden beneath this, showing where Nocive stitched up her chest after replacing her ruptured lungs.
History: Cadavra is the most recent product of Nocive Jasne's necromantic surgeries, animated by the necro-surgeon but given her brain, so she is able to think and act on her own. She is an autonomous Noxea effectively, though her eyes do not glow green. Since her creation, she has freely served her new mother, completely faithful and devoted to her. Nocive loves her daughter so much that she even feeds her precious human corpses from time to time.
Race: Undead (Zombie)
Weapons: shovel, pick
"For two lives I searched for power, political, magical, economic, and I realize now what a fool I was. True power doesn't lie in influencing the lives of others, for life is brief. True power lies in influencing the eternal sleep of death." -Nocive Jasne
"I loved my mother in life, for she brought me into this world. Now I love my mother in Death, for she brought me back to this world." -Cadavra Jasne