InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Holy Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Who is this who keeps emailing me, ANd what is this all about
magikziggy
Posted: Mar 9 2011, 08:30 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 151

Hi

Big smile (keep smiling)

What is this about?

Is this about Astonia the game? can some1 fill me in a bit here please? smile.gif

If it is my ingame name was/is magikziggy, i retired gave away all my stuff more than 10 years ago on them mega cheap auctions and hide and seeks (remember?)

How come im getting emails from this game, and from this clan specifically from some1 called "the dirty"?. I only ever knew 1 member well 2 or 3 of HK from 10yrs ago +, surely they must be married off now?

I been in Military a long time, whats this all about, a comeback?.
mikeyankee
Posted: Mar 10 2011, 11:53 AM

Invalidated Stalker

Group: Members
Member No.: 124

Hey ziggy,

It is astonia in HK Holy Kingdom, just trying to get the old members to come back and play again.

and Dirtyd is the one sending the e-mails
« Next Oldest | ..::Portal to the Holy Kingdom::.. | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0757 seconds | Archive