Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tales Century. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Favorite Weapon
GameMisconduct29
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 05:52 PM

RESIGN LECLAIRE, HOWSON. WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER GOALIES.

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Yees.

So, I just realized that Tales of the World Radiant Mythology has some pretty kickass weapons.

There's a Fighter class, which is a hand-to-hand combat-type class. Kinda like Regal, only the character punches more than kicks, and with some of the same techs/artes/eres/whatever the game you're playing calls special moves. The Diamond Arms of the Fighter class kick ass.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Please click the eggs while I'm on vacation...
user posted image
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
Aurora On Aurion
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:38 PM

The UN-Fancy Admin

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Is that the game with Mighty?

--------------------
GameMisconduct29
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 09:35 AM

I don't have any idea who the hell Mighty is, sorry. xD Radiant Mythology is the game on the PSP that I keep making new files for without beating any of them... xD

The best-known Fighter is Senel Coolidge from Tales of Legendia. Which is one of the reasons why you need a PS2. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Final Fantasy 7
Aurora On Aurion
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 10:08 AM

The UN-Fancy Admin

I want a PS2 for Abyss. tongue.gif

--------------------
GameMisconduct29
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 02:14 PM

Speaking of TotA, I can't find it anywhere.

And that's not for lack of trying. I might have my parents order it online for my birthday this year...

As for Legendia, it's pretty good and it's a load easier to find...

--------------------
user posted image
Final Fantasy 7
Aurora On Aurion
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 06:46 PM

The UN-Fancy Admin

Which is better out of the two?

--------------------
GameMisconduct29
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 04:10 PM

I've never played Abyss. Which is why I'm so pissed I can't find it. xD

As for Legendia, it's got a better plotline than Symphonia, the character classes are completely different (the main character is Senel Coolidge, a Fighter, the Swordsman is Chloe Valens, a chick for once, and there's Jay, a ninja-like kid. There's a girl named Grune with very powerful magic whose weapon is a jar and there's a spear user named Moses Sandor, who's good at ranged attacks and is pretty effective against aerial enemies. He's my personal favorite character. There's three other magic casters, Shirley Fennes, Senel's little sister who isn't available until after you beat the main storyline, Norma Beatty, a healer with offensive magic capabilities and Will Raynard, an offensive magic user with healing capabilities. Will's my second favorite character pretty much because he was voiced by the same guy who did Kratos. xD), and the Techs (called Eres in this game. I have no idea why they have to change it every f-cking game) are pretty damn good. There's also a way to combine Eres and create new ones. Throws are also introduced via Senel. Throws are Eres that can be used on an enemy when they're down (like after Beast) for additional damage, and they do quite a bit of damage.

However, the system of gaining the techs can be a huge pain in the ass. For magic techs (or crystal eres), you have to find things called Eres Stones, they're found by beating enemies, and finding them during battle isn't guaranteed. Also, the game is pretty damn short. I killed off 90 percent of the plot over a 20 hour period, but there's character quests and additional stuff like that after you beat the game, which I haven't done yet since I accidentally deleted my file off my PS2 Memory Card right before I beat the game (cue explosive swearing and damn near a hole in the wall), but I do have the guide, so that's how I know about those. xD

--------------------
user posted image
Final Fantasy 7
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]