Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to TUP-Visayas Talk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This free script provided by
Rainbow Arch

Louis Vuitton Crocodile Neverfull
veggie11
Posted: Jun 10 2011, 01:24 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,052

Louis Vuitton Crocodile Neverfull

Ladies, I have to tell you, I had fake handbags a great weekend. I was lucky enough to get to meet about a dozen of our wonderful Atlanta-area (and beyond!) Purse Forum members this past Sunday, and I couldn¡¯t ask for a group of nicer, more awesome handbag-loving ladies. We all had a wonderful lunch, and then a few of us ventured over to soccer jerseys Saks for some shopping (or, in my case, drooling ¨C I left everything but money for lunch at home to stave off temptation), and we hit the jackpot inside the Saks Louis Vuitton boutique.

The first rare treasure that I saw mens swiss watch was the trend-setting Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard print cashmere-silk stole. When I saw this online when it first came out, I couldn¡¯t help but think, ¡°Uh, it¡¯s¡­just a scarf. Kind of a big scarf, but for $725, I¡¯m going to need miles of scarf.¡± Well, sometimes, things flower girl dresses just don¡¯t show up as glorious online as they do in person, because this thing is beautiful. It¡¯s much wider than the average pashmina, and it lit up my outfit of black empire-waist top and skinny jeans as soon as I wrapped it around my neck. It felt lush and luxurious, like I would happily wrap it around myself every single cold day of the year.

The next thing we saw, however, not even wedding dresses my AmEx would have been able to accommodate.

As it turns out, the store manager world of warcraft gold is familiar with our little forum, and he was tremendously friendly and helpful while we were pawing the goods. Right before we wow gold left, he said that he had something in the back that he¡¯d like for us to see that he doesn¡¯t show to everyone.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Name Change | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0659 seconds | Archive