|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to TUP-Visayas Talk. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
This free script provided by
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 11:37 AM
Group: Administrator I
Member No.: 68
Joined: 19-February 05
To all TUP-Vians who are interested, send your resumes and transcript of records to me so that I could submit them to our HR Department. (see message below)
Those chosen for this program will undergo a 6 month training program that would qualify them as junior aircraft mechanics. Only a minimal allowance is given to the trainees while undergoing the training. Once they pass the program and are hired as junior mechanics, salaries start at 10,000 Php.
Engineering graduates who wish to join this program, have the opportunity to bid for engineering positions, a year after they are hired by LTP.
Joel T. Barredo
RS11 - Shop Production Support
Component Shops Division
Lufthansa Technik Philippines
Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
tel: +63 (02) 855-9130
fax: +63 (02) 855-9132
mobile: +63 (0922) 810-0262
To all employees:
HRD is now processing applicants for the Maintenance Training Program (MTP).
1. 18 - 28 years old
2. Graduate of the following courses:
* BS Aeronautical / Aerospace / Aircraft Maintenance / Aviation Electronics & Communication / Avionics /Computer / Electrical / Electronics & Communications / Mechanical Engineering
* A/C Maintenance Technician
* Instrumentation / Mechanical / Communications / Electrical / Electronics Technology
3. Should have no more than 3 failing grades in the Transcript of Records (TOR)
Submit resume with TOR to HR2.
We are also accepting applicants for A/C Mechanic.
* Applications submitted from June 2004 - onwards will be screened for our present requirements. In addition, applicants who took and failed the exams within the 6-month period (from Sept 2004 to March 2005) will not be considered.