WELCOME GUESTS AND MEMBERS TO THE TIME IS NOW! WE ARE A HARRY POTTER SIXTH YEAR CROSS NARNIA RPG BOARD!
GUESTS! PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WHEN REGISTERING YOU SHOULD SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHARACTERS FIRST, MIDDLE, AND LAST NAME ALL IN lowercase letters!! POTTERVERSE MEMBERS ALSO NOTE THAT YOUR FIRST POST SHOULD BE YOUR CHARACTER ARRIVAL IN NARNIA!

Affiliate with us!

Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages
Site Graphics:
lee @ RCR
Coding Help: RCR
site trailer by STEPHA
Forum Markers: iconshock

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

reply new topic new poll

`` something unpleasant, -susan +++
peter oliver pevensie
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 11:39 PM

seventeen;;high king;;the magnificent
Group Icon

Group: NARNIAN STAFFER !
Member No.: 8

* what ever is the M A T T E R !?

user posted image

---------

Peter hadn't been doing much today. He had had a few hours of studying with his tutor. Something where he felt he would always be learning something. It had been Four years yet he had only merely skimmed the tip of the sea of knowledge in his tutors head. How was that? Though, he supposed, that was rather a large number of years.

Dotting the list couple I's and Crossing his last few T's, Peter finally put down his quill. The lesson for today was over, and he was eager to get to the training yard to do a bit of sparring with some of the knights. So, after bidding his tutor good day, he headed to his chamber, got changed into something a bit more suited for farce combat, and headed out.

The atmosphere in the castle, was, for now rather calm and otherwise peaceful. He got a few warm hellos, and a few more smile and nods. Though as he progressed through the castle it seemed to get a bit.. less joyful. Peter's brow furrowed with worry for a moment when he saw a few people up ahead whispering frantically with each other, and when they saw him, they stopped, and imminently scurried off. That's odd. thought Peter, shrugging it off as he turned a corner. That however did not last long. When he turned the corner only one thing caught his attention. His sister, Susan. Looking royal as ever, though something was wrong. She looked completely and rather utterly distraught. And was that... blood on her? Peter's brow furrowed again in Worry as he sped up toward her. "Susan." He called. "What's happened?" he asked as he reached her worried.

---------

notes::: cont. from here
outfit:::
this
susan marie pevensie
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 06:41 PM

sixteen, Gentle QUEEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 66

user posted image

After turning the corner, and losing sight of Corren’s lifeless body, Susan wanted to run and hide. Eyes still steaming with silent tears, Susan had to silently thank Aslan that today of all days people had decided not to just roam around the corridors and run into her. No, for the most part, save for a few random servants here and there, Susan went unseen. Maybe it helped that she look the less used route to her siblings chambers too. Whatever the reason, Susan was thankful. Wiping her eyes and cheeks off with the back of her hands, Susan’s heart sank a little when she saw her hands were slightly red. Blood.

Feeling her heart skip a beat, Susan wanted to start running and head straight for her private chambers to hide but she knew better. She couldn’t run and hide when she needed to find her siblings and tell them about the attack. Was it an attack? She wasn’t even sure since Corren was completely unconscious by the time she had arrived. Turning another corner, Susan sniffled a little as she tried her best t recompose herself. It wasn’t working of course, but she had to try. She looked a mess, she knew that, but if she kept letting herself do so she would feel even worse. Everyone that passed gave her that…look too. She hated when people looked at her almost in pity – or was it shock? She was supposed to be a strong leader! What was she going to do with herself?

Still on slight autopilot to find her siblings, Susan was thankful her feet knew exactly where they were going. Susan knew she wasn’t paying much attention. Her mind was too obsessed with the sight of Corren in the courtyard. Covered in blood and not speaking, not even breathing. What was she supposed to do about that? “Susan. What’s happened?” The voice snapped Susan’s attention back to the present and right in front of her. Eyes blinking a few times as if she wanted to make sure Peter wasn’t a dream in front of her, Susan’s lips bubbled into a frown as she shook her head. “Another attack. I think…I’m…I’m not sure.” Susan stammered out. Walking up to Peter Susan reached out and hugged her older brother quickly before pulling back even quicker. “We should talk in private.” Susan was barely able to get out before the tears started to choke her and she buried her head on Peter’s shoulder once again.

credits T A S H A A R' !?! @ caution
lyrics SATELLITE HEART, anya marina
words many
outfitthis one with bloody hands!
tag Peter!
notes meep!

peter oliver pevensie
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 10:23 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

---------

Susan really didn't look well. Not that she was sick.. okay, perhaps a bit, but it was more like she had just seen something she didn't like. He'd seen this sort of look before, when she had arrived back with Corren Cromwell after nearly being tortured herself, but this? This seemed worse. Susan almost instantly, after coming back to reality, she spoke up. Her face turning to a frown.. if what she was already doing was not one. “Another attack. I think…I’m…I’m not sure.” she stammed, and Peter sort of.. Froze at these words. Another attack? Had it been on the castle? But surely he'd have been notified sooner...

Before being able to reply to her statement she reached out to hug him, and Peter could do nothing but return it, in the hope that he could provide some comfort to her. “We should talk in private.” she added after releasing him a bit. But it seemed as if she was trying rather hard to fight back a gush of tears. He nodded, and looked around as she replaced her head on his shoulder. Spotting what should have been and empty study, he made his way there, guiding Susan forward with his arm around her shoulder.

Opening the door he ushered his sister inside. There was a lone maid in the room who was dusting, but after a sort of commanding "That'll be all. Thank you." From Peter, she hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her. Peter took this time to turn back to his sister. "Now. Think you can tell me what's happened? Are you alright.. Who's blood is that?" He said gently, hoping the short flurry of questions would not be too much for her.

---------

notes::: none
this
susan marie pevensie
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 09:58 PM

sixteen, Gentle QUEEN
Group Icon

user posted image

Her tears came easily now, although why she wasn’t sure. No, she knew why but why she had to do this now was what was bothering her. No, she had to get a hold of herself! But she couldn’t. Every time Susan tried pulling away from Peter’s shoulder, or looking up, or even speaking, it was like something had grabbed her throat and wasn’t letting her talk. Thankfully, she didn’t have to look or act like this in public anymore. Happily letting Peter wrap his arm around her shoulder and usher her into a room that was nearly empty – save for one maid dusting – Susan was grateful that Peter smoothly got rid of her.

Once they were finally alone, Susan was able to move away from her brother once again. Sighing a little, she really did want to just hug her worries away but she couldn’t. Fumbling with her fingertips now, Susan knew she must have looked somewhere between anxious and jittery now. But it didn’t matter. Biting her lips, Susan bit back more tears as she sniffed her tears back a little while looking at Peter. A brief smile came across Susan’s lips when Peter started to ask a ton of questions. It was sweet that he was acting so gentle and concerned all at once. At least he wasn’t yelling at her for answers. That was good, that was certainly good now. Sighing a little louder now, Susan ran her fingers through her hair as she shook her head again. “I don’t know Pete. I’m fine…I’m just…shaken is all…” Susan was able to say between a few huffs and whimpers.

Starting to pace a little, crossing her arms over her chest because she couldn’t handle them just hanging there anymore, Susan tried to figure out what she was supposed to say now. “And I don’t know. There’s been an attack. Somewhere, but I…I don’t know where. At least I think it was an attack. It…” Susan started to answer before Peter’s last question got her throat choked up all over again. Pacing around the room a little faster now, Susan was glad to spot a chair to her left. Practically falling into it, Susan let herself sit down as she dragged her hands over her face, still unaware of the now dried blood on her. But when she looked down and saw the crimson red on her hands that seemed to almost match that of her dress, her heart sank. Staring half at her hands and half at the floor in front of her, Susan felt the words finally begin to just fall out of her mouth. “Corren. I was in the courtyard, just looking around when suddenly he came back just…bloody. So bloody and unconscious. He’s been sent to the hospital wing. It was only him…but he wasn’t awake to say what happened. I…I had to find you and Ed and Lu.” Susan finally was able to ramble out, her eyes darting up to Peter.

words many
tag Peter!
notes meep!

peter oliver pevensie
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 02:23 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

---------

Peter didn't particularly like seeing his siblings in states such as this. But what could he do to console them but listen, and be kind? Offer Hugs if they needed. After ushering Susan into the nearest room and dismissing the maid, he turned all of his focus back to her.

He was a bit tricky to make sense of her first statement, as she was still very obviosuly distressed, and crying didn't help. “I don’t know Pete. I’m fine…I’m just…shaken is all…” he made out between whimpers. “And I don’t know. There’s been an attack. Somewhere, but I…I don’t know where. At least I think it was an attack. It…” So she wasn't actually sure what had happened? Then why was she crying so hard about it? Peter though, knew there must have been a good reason, and pressed on. This time asking about the blood. This, made her sort of choke on her words, or perhaps a better term was just that she seemed to want to stay crying again. Peter frowned.

Corren. I was in the courtyard, just looking around when suddenly he came back just…bloody. So bloody and unconscious." Peter's frowned deepened. So, Corren Cromwell huh? That boy sure did seem to have some rotten luck in that department. He could tell that Corren and Susan had a relationship of some kind. Friends at least, yet somehow, Susan acting this way about it made him wonder if perhaps she felt something more for the wizard. Imagine that. But he couldn't think about that right now. Right now, all he knew, is that Susan's Friend... Heck, His friend too.

"He’s been sent to the hospital wing. It was only him…but he wasn’t awake to say what happened." Hmm, that was unfortunate, though Hopefully the boy would be alright. "I…I had to find you and Ed and Lu.” She finished.

Peter nodded in understanding of her last statement. If something like this happened to him, the first thing he'd want to do is come find his siblings as well. "I'm sure it'll be alright Susan." Peter said in a hopefully comforting tone. Peter hadn't seen Corren himself, or for that matter, knew what happened to him to be able to say he'd pull through. "We'll send a few people out to fetch Lucy and her cordial. I'm sure the wizards who help in the hospital wing will have something to help out up there sleeves as well." He said, thinking out loud now. "I'll be sure everyone does everything in their power to keep Corren alive." He said seriously, redirecting his speech to Susan. "We have to know what happened to him. If this was some kind of attack by the dark wizards. We have to know." The King added, heading to the door and opening it. He stopped two maids who where passing by and told them to find Lucy, and send her to the hospital wing at once for a medical emergency. He also mentioned that they should maybe get a few others to help them in case she was off hiding somewhere.

Turning back into the room he re-closed the door behind him. "What do you want to do now Su? Are you going to be alright? Would you like me to stay here with you for a while?" He asked wanting to do whatever he could to help her feel better.

---------

notes::: none
this
susan marie pevensie
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 10:28 PM

sixteen, Gentle QUEEN
Group Icon

user posted image

Looking up at Peter after she explained everything, Susan wasn’t exactly sure what to think or say now. She didn’t really have a plan. Not about this sort of thing which made things all the more confusing. If she could only just know what had happened, have more information for Peter and her other siblings about Corren it would be a little easier. It would be a little easier on her even. Biting her lips Susan rubbed her hands nervously together as Peter began to speak. “I’m sure it’ll be alright Susan.” Shaking her head a little in disbelief, Susan didn’t know if she could believe that or not. Peter hadn’t seen Corren, hadn’t felt the blood on his hands. It still was haunting her mind right now, a shiver coming up her spine as she thought about what Corren had looked like. Could he really be fine after that? Thankfully, her worrying mind didn’t get much further because Peter began talking once more.

“We'll send a few people out to fetch Lucy and her cordial. I'm sure the wizards who help in the hospital wing will have something to help out up their sleeves as well. I'll be sure everyone does everything in their power to keep Corren alive.” Feeling her tears starting to bubble up once more, Susan cupped her hands together and threw her face into them quickly and quietly. She was sure Lucy’s cordial could do wonders, she had seen it time and time again. Really that thought alone should have given her a little more hope. But it was the last bit, when Peter said they would do everything in their power to keep Corren alive. Alive. As if that was in question. Not paying much attention to Peter, Susan felt and heard him move around the room a little bit and speak to someone although she didn’t pay much attention to what was said or to whom. Crying silently still, Susan let herself recompose herself a little before opening her eyes to Peter once more.

“I…I know. I mean I know we have to know what happened. But I don’t know Pete. I’m fine, although I guess I don’t look like I am.” Susan said, trying to sound a little more calm and composed although the little whimper at the end of her statement didn’t help. “I would honestly. But you shouldn’t. I shouldn’t. You need to get ready for when the news starts to spread through the castle…and I…” Susan paused as she looked done to the floor again. Sighing a little, Susan slowly got up again, brushing her dress a little only to realize her dress and hands still had splatters of blood on it. “I’d like to see if they have any news on Corren. Maybe you could come along…” Susan asked, rubbing her dry hands together trying to get the blood off. It wasn’t working so far.

words many
tag Peter!
notes meep!

peter oliver pevensie
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 05:46 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

---------

When Peter went back to Susan he frowned. she seemed better but still. This seemed to have really hit her hard. “I…I know. I mean I know we have to know what happened. But I don’t know Pete. I’m fine, although I guess I don’t look like I am.” Peter chuckled in an attempted to lighten the mood. "As long as you're going to be alright." he told her with a smile.

....You need to get ready for when the news starts to spread through the castle…and I…” Peter nodded, a more serious expression on his face now. "Yes, I believe you're right about that." he agreed as Susan got up and seemed to straighten herself up a bit.

Upon asking if she wanted to stay her a bit or not, Susan responded with “I’d like to see if they have any news on Corren. Maybe you could come along…” Peter nodded, heading back to the door and opening it, as Susan tried to get the dried blood off of her hands. At this Peter turned to her. "You can get cleaned up in the hospital wing..." Peter put in. "Unless you'd rather go somewhere else?" Peter asked, standing at the open door now.

---------

notes::: crappyness >.>
this
susan marie pevensie
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 06:33 PM

sixteen, Gentle QUEEN
Group Icon

user posted image

“As long as you’re going to be alright.” Susan saw the smile on Peter’s face and tried her best to give one in return, even if it was a little one and a quick one. She had to keep telling herself – and Peter – that she was fine but in all honestly Susan knew she still wasn’t. She had to act like she was only to keep Peter and what she could assume was the rest of the castle by now calm. But really she wasn’t. Susan wouldn’t be calm until she knew exactly what had happened and what was going to happen to Corren. Really, she wouldn’t be fine until she knew Narnia would be…so that would be a very long time. She could only imagine. Still, the friendly and calming face of her brother did help a little bit, even now.

When Peter agreed to her thoughts, Susan could only chuckle a little to herself. Why of course she was right! When hadn’t she been about things like this? But Susan was very good about keeping her lips sealed about that. She knew her brothers and sister never liked being told ‘I told you so’ so often by Susan. She was trying to get better at that…although she wasn’t always great at keeping her lips sealed. Still, now was not the time for it. And what exactly would they do? She had given a few ideas, and Peter had only just agreed to them all.

Rubbing her hands raw practically, Susan began to smooth them against her dress – which also had a little dirt and blood on it although she hardly noticed – when she looked to Peter. “I can…and I shall. I’d feel much better if I could just go there I’m sure.” Susan confessed, nodding her conferment. Or feel worse Susan thought silently as she thought about it. If what she found in the hospital wing wasn’t good news, well she knew she wouldn’t be better. But not knowing was worse. And she had told Peter at least, Edmund and Lucy would learn about the attack soon enough as well. Shaking her head as she moved closer to Peter and the opened doorway, Susan knew exactly where she wanted to go. “I’ll go to the hospital wing. Where exactly are you going?” Susan asked as she stepped into the corridor and glancing around to see what sort of ‘mood’ the castle was in now.

words many
tag Peter!
notes meep!

peter oliver pevensie
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 08:05 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

---------

I can…and I shall. I’d feel much better if I could just go there I’m sure.” Susan admitted with a nod. Peter nodded in understanding to this. “I’ll go to the hospital wing. Where exactly are you going?” His sister asked, stepping out into the corridor and looking around. Peter took this time to step out after her and close the door. "I think I'll go there as well actually." He told her with a nod, as they began walking down the hall.

They walked much of the way to the hospital wing in silence, peter was unsure what more he could say to Susan at this point that would b at all comforting to her. He wagered that now, she was most likely just trying to keep herself calm and collected as they made their way through the halls of the castle.

The atmosphere around them seemed to darken slightly the closer they got to the hospital wing. Slowly, but enough that Peter could tell he and his sister, where no longer the select few who knew Corren had arrived back at the castle, and was now probably on his death bed.

Finally they reached their destination. The look on Peter' face seemed to scare away the few people who had come to poke their heads in to see what was going on. upon reaching the entrance, he stopped for a moment and took and deep breath to prepare himself. taking charge of things came sort of second nature to Peter after four years of being High King, and this situation would be no different. Well, it would be out of his control to be honest, but that didn't mean he could get a firm hold on it, right?

Turning to Susan, he nodded. A comforting look on his face, before entering the room. The wing wasn't in as much disarray as peter may have thought, but then, he supposed, it was only one person that had been injured. Something Peter silently was thankful for. There where a few nurses scurrying about with either blood soaked, or clean towels. Most of the clothing Corren had been wearing, Peter noticed, had already been cut away, and there was a girl Peter recognized only as someone who had been seen talking to Cromwell, laying on a bed that had been pushed up next to his, holding his hand. As well, there was a Witch and a Wizard leaning over him and waving their wands with what seemed to be furious concentration.

The head healer spotted the royal siblings moments after they entered, and rushed to them at once to give them a full update on the situation. "Your Majesties." she said seriously with a slight bow. Peter responded with a nod and solemn look. "The situation is dire, but all hop is not lost." she said. "[The queen Lucy was here and gone already, after giving the boy a drop of cordial. It seems to only have eased his pain." She told them. "The wizards there are magically stitching him up as we speak, as the wounds I'm afraid, where very deep and not something we have the means to fix." She added. "The girl laying there holding his hand. His friend Ashlynne assures us has the same blood type and the boy. The wizards have done a bit of magic that, apparently, is transferring blood from her to him, via their interlinked hands. I'm afraid I do not really understand it, but they assure me it is working."

Peter nodded at all this new information, trying to understand what was going on. "Will he live?" Peter asked, assuming this is the most important thing Susan wanted to hear right now. "If what the wizards is doing works as they say it will. I believe he will."

---------

notes::: sorry if i rambled LOL Also. my idea behind the blood transfer thing. is a small incision made on the palm of each persons hand, then the hold hands which causes the incisions to line up, and then they are magiced to sort of.. connect, and the blood to flow from one person to the other.
this
susan marie pevensie
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 07:08 AM

sixteen, Gentle QUEEN
Group Icon

user posted image

Smoothing her dress down for what seemed like the hundredth time, Susan knew her lady-in-waiting would have a word about the condition it was in today for sure but the queen simply did not care. Looking back towards her brother, Susan gave a small and almost thankful smile to him as he finally answered. “I think I’ll go there as well actually.” Nodding her understanding, Susan began to walk in silence with her brother down the hallway towards the hospital wing.

The only noise that seemed to be coming out between the two of them was the soft clutter of their feet on the floor and for once Susan was fine with that. Trying her best to steady her breath, Susan wasn’t exactly sure what she would have wanted to say to Peter now anyway. Everything she could think of saying right now had been left in that empty room behind them. Everything she wanted to say now also depended on what she found in the hospital, causing her nerves to jump every time she let her mind wander to it. Sighing a little to herself, she tried her best not to think about that just yet.

When they finally did reach the entrance to the hospital wing it was as if both of them had the same hesitation. Susan began to slow her steps to a complete stop right before the doorway only to see Peter had done the same. A nervous expression on her face, Susan was oblivious to everyone else but her brother’s expression right now. The look on her face said it all. Ready? Susan needed Peter to give her some confidence because she had absolutely none. With a nod and a comforting look on his face Susan let Peter enter the room first before following him, two or three steps behind him. Her head shot to the floor as she walked into the room even though her eyes burned to look straight for the one person she wanted to see alive and well.

It wasn’t until the head healer headed towards her and Peter that Susan finally lifted her eyes to greet the woman. However she only glanced at the healer before letting her eyes fixate on Corren and the mess surrounding him. Feeling her heart jump, Susan had to bite her lips shut from giving a squeal of shock. The one girl holding Corren’s hand and sitting beside Corren was doing nothing to calm Susan’s mind. The only real comforting scene out of it all was the girl and boy leaning over him waving their wands over him – although even that made her stomach turn to knots. Thankfully when the healer began to speak to her brother – and she could only assume her – Susan snapped her eyes back over to her own conversation.

A rush of relief came over Susan to know that Lucy had already been here, although the healer’s account of the help it had given was not what Susan was hoping to hear. When she heard what Ashlynne was doing, Susan’s eyes moved back over to the third person by Corren’s side, as Susan took a closer look at the girl. Lost in her view, it wasn’t until she heard her brother’s voice ask the most important question that Susan finally snapped her ears back to their conversation. Breathing a sigh of relief, Susan hadn’t even realized she was holding her breath until this moment. “That’s good to hear. Is…there anything we can do?” Susan asked looking both at the healer and to Peter.

words many
tag Peter!
notes meep!

peter oliver pevensie
Posted: Sep 1 2012, 06:11 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

---------

Peter nodded in understanding. He would survive. Good. He noticed the sigh of relief that Susan breathed as well, and looked at her comfortingly. “That’s good to hear." she said, and Peter couldn't help be agree with her. Losing men and women in battle was bad enough, but losing one of these Hogwarts students now, and without even know what had happened, would be worse. The fear of leaving the castle would probably escalate, how could he protect him people if he still did not know what was going on out in the country? Peter turned his attention back to Susan, not realizing he had shifted his gaze to the rather lifeless form of Corren. "Is…there anything we can do?” Susan asked looking both at the healer and to Peter.

Peter nodded his agreement to her statement seriously. If there was anything he or Susan could do to help, he'd try his best to make it happen. The Head Healer shrugged and shook her head however, "I'm afraid not your majesties. There is little even I can do now, but as I said, the wizards there assure me things are going well. Once the boy has enough blood flowing back into his body, things should start going much smoother in the recover process. But, until then, perhaps it is best you console your subjects. Assure them what they have seen broken, is being mended as we speak." She offered gently. Peter nodded. "Thank you. Your advice is most welcome." He said formally, before turning to Susan. "Will you be alright? Did you want to... Stay here?" He asked tentatively, resting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I suppose there really is nothing we can do until he is recovered. for now, let us return to our royal duties. We'll probably have to correct a few rumors by now." peter said honestly, taking his hand back and looking toward the entrance of the hospital wing. Already a few heads where poking in to see what all the commotion was about.

---------

notes::: tba !!
this
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options reply new topic new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1384 seconds | Archive

skinned by eliza of SHADOWPLAY, CAUTION, ATF and RCR