zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
|Welcome to Sylvan. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Weyrl.: A'der of Bronze Arreleth
Time: 1st Turn - Winter
Maps and Climate
Character Rules & Info
The Gather has begun!
Check out the Gather at Sylvan Hold, it's a great chance to dust off some of your characters and to spend some of your hard earned marks!
Habit called all Weyrlings for a Research!
Go and attend that special plotpoint to find out if your dragon can chew firestone or not...
Also don't forget to attend to your next Weyrlinglesson!
E'uan would be very mad if you did...
Current Flights: -|
Lessons: Gemstones 2
Contests: Advertising and Holder (Finished)
Newsletter: Flitterletter (23.11.'09)
, History of Sylvan Weyr
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-April 09
| The Records - continued by Theresa of Crimson Dafnierth7th Intervall:199th Turn:
7th Pass:1st Turn:
- Lania of Gold Morath dies from an Infection - Gold Morath goes between, leaving the Weyr without a Queen
- A group of Riders under R'len of Brown Sereth is send North, searching for help
- Weyrleader G'ram dies during First Threadfall - caused by old age
- Theresa of Crimson Dafnierth arrives during the same Fall, fighting alongside the wings
- A'der of Bronze Arreleth, G'rams second, takes over temporary leadership of Sylvan Weyr
- A strange clutch of Flitters hatches, all of them mutated (Easter Event)
- Crimson Dafnierth rises, caught by Brown Orysth
- Crimson Dafnierth clutches 14 Eggs, the Gemstones
- All fourteen hatch but only 13 live to impress - including 1 Sable, 2 Chromes, 2 Mauves - the only Crimson dies
- A Troupe of Entertainers under Ealer arrive, carrying a Clutch of Fireliards with them (The Circus)
- During the Turns end Gather, Gyre Block Hold rises from Minor to Major Hold status
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-April 09
- 2nd Pass: Several Riders from the North discover the Whitecap Cliffs, using them as a place to recover from Threadfall
- 2nd Intervall: Sylvan Weyr is founded when a number of riders refuses to return home after recovery
- 3rd Pass: Sylvan Riders prove too small in numbers and return to the North for the current Pass
- 3rd Intervall: Sylvan Weyr is re-founded by a stubborn few, almost secretly.
A Queen, wounded by another, is send to Sylvan for recovery.
The Queen later refuses to leave her new home, Gold Askellath and Nemora becoming first true leaders of Sylvan
- 4th Pass: While still few in numbers, Sylvan Weyr is able to protect the surrounding land for the first time
- 4th Intervall: The first larger numbers of settlers arrive, forming several of cotholds around the Weyr
The largest becomes Sylvan Hold by the end of the Intervall, Sylvan Weyr becomes independend
- 5th Pass: Life in Sylvan Weyr and the surrounding area is flourishing
The contact to the North becomes thinner while everyone is busy fighting Thread
- 5th Intervall: A Plague strikes - many are lost, dragonriders and holders alike.
A call for help remains unanswered, the northern riders ignore their brothers and sisters.
- 6th Pass: The Weyr barely manages to protect its Hold, the riders are still few in numbers by the End of the Pass
Contact to the Northern Continent is lost completely
- 6th Intervall: The Weyr begins growing in numbers again
Close to the end of the Intervall, Queen Morath's rider dies from an infection - she goes between and leaves the Weyr without a Queen
A party is send to the Northern Continent, hoping for help. The dragonriders never return.
- 7th Pass: Today. Sylvan Weyr is getting ready to fight Thread, facing extinction without a Queen.
Every Rider lost during Threadfall is a rider whose place will be empty the next time Sylvans Wings rise.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.