Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sylvan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sylvan Weyr
Weyr Info
NEWS
Events
Weyrw.: None
Weyrl.: A'der of Bronze Arreleth

Time: 1st Turn - Winter

Staff
History
Dragons, Whers
Maps and Climate
Character Rules & Info
Templates

The Gather has begun!
Check out the Gather at Sylvan Hold, it's a great chance to dust off some of your characters and to spend some of your hard earned marks!

Habit called all Weyrlings for a Research!
Go and attend that special plotpoint to find out if your dragon can chew firestone or not...

Also don't forget to attend to your next Weyrlinglesson!
E'uan would be very mad if you did...
Current Flights: -

Hatching: -
Threadfall: -
Gather: OPEN!
Plots: Research
Lessons: Gemstones 2
Contests: Advertising and Holder (Finished)
Newsletter: Flitterletter (23.11.'09)

Flitterletter, 23rd of November
Carni
Posted: Nov 23 2009, 04:53 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Because this is mainly about Flitters...

Forced out of their shells...
The Circus Flitters have all been hatched, unfortunately without concluding the plot around them. I still hope Morgan might one day return and finish it off somehow but I could not wait longer. It has been a full month since we started the Hatching.

I hope you'r all happy with your babies, if I remember correctly you all got your first choice on the Eggs.

Please name your babies soon or else I will have to take them away from you!

A shiny new outfit...
Has been made for those flitters of our first hatching who have been active ever since, look here if you are curious.

Growing up..
Are the same old Easter-Flitters. Greens may rise (even tho their clutches will not be found unless purchased from the shop) and Males may chase if they wish.
Our lovely Gold will have to wait a little longer before she rises but I can ensure you that she'll be the next up in line.

Contest!
...is over of course, so here are the results:
1st Place: obeah with an amazing 12 out of 19 Eggs! 17 Marks for her.
2nd Place: akusma with 10 correct guesses, earning herself 15 Marks.
3rd Place: Eyota, closely following akusma, winning 9 Marks.
Runner up's:
Bookworm 7 correct (7 Marks)
Kestrez 5 correct (5 Marks)

Weyrling-Lessons:
Will hopefully be continued by me during this week before we go to the next lesson sometime soon. But before that, we'll have at least one more plot for you to encounter...

Gather...?
Did someone say Gather? Yes, I did. There's still some planning to be done, so if you have some suggestions, just post them right away. I hope to have it ready for you around mid-December, early enough before you all disappear into your christmas holidays ^^
The gather shall have some nice sales from the admin-shop, including items that are only available at gathers, at least one mark-earning contest for you to attend (more if you have usefull suggestions for me wink.gif ) and much fun for your characters in general.

Dragons...
After talking about Flitters so much, I must now talk a little about dragons too.
The vote around flaming and fertility of males has now been closed and I'm looking forward to let you figure out its effects. I can't wait to see your faces (especially Eyo's when the many guesses done by her turn true... or wrong... tongue.gif) when you finally find out what the new colors can... or cannot.
But that's something taking place after the gather.
Around the same time, I'd love to have a hatching, but looking at our current Candidates, I only have three to give dragons to. So if you know people who have the time and the muse... invite them to join because in roughly two months I want some Candidates to impress my babies to wink.gif
I really need your help there because somehow all the advertising I have done has not brought us that many members... Or rather... only Stormecho ^^

I think that should be all the news I have right now, right here... I hope you could still enjoy the Flitter hatching a little and have fun with your new pets.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1998 seconds | Archive

Affilitations:

Iayla Weyr - 10th Pass Pern RPLibertas Weyr Evergen Weyr - Pern RPAyden WeyrBack to the Beginning
Dragon Canyon WeyrBlack Obsidian Weyr
Western WeyrIllyria Weyr