Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Star Trek Liberator. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Users, how to gain posting access
Jessi-Lynne
Posted: Apr 11 2008, 03:00 PM

Co-Moderator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 48

Recently, we went through a series of nasty spammers posting inappropriate material on our site. As a result, I have tightened down some of the security on our site to help us keep the forum clean and spam free for your enjoyment.

If you are using your account for OOC discussions in the Team Room, send me (Jessi-Lynne) a PM with the account name and I will add you to the General members group. This will grant you access to the OOC forum so you can join in our fun as we chat, share jokes, and pass information on our fandom. The more the merrier!

If you have applied for a character and are approved to join in the sim itself, send me a PM with the username you want to use for writing as your character after you have registered with that username. We recommend using your character's name in some form as your username. I will then add you to the Players member group so that you have access to the IC forum. This will enable you to post with us in the sim for your character. Again, we'd love to have you!

Thanks for your patience with getting usergroups set up. I understand it can be frustrating to make another step in the registration process, and I have been doing my best to stay on top of the new registrations. However, I do occasionally miss things. If you think I've forgotten any of your accounts that need access to a particular level of the site, just PM me to let me know and I will get it fixed as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, a few bad apples on the internet have forced us to take these measures to keep the site family friendly and spam free. It's definitely a shame, but we're doing our best to keep things enjoyable here for our members! Thanks for staying with us!

--------------------
Jessi-Lynne, Co-Mod

LtCdr Annie Flynn-CCnslr-2O
Lt Kendra Opale-MD-ACMO
Ens Narai Killianame-RN-HN
Ens Ed Elric-Sci

Ens Duo Maxwell-Helm
Ens Haruto Sakaki-Sec
Ens Miho Karasuma-Sec
Ens Sunny Coleman-Ops
Ens Sean Coleman-SecSvc
Ens Heero Yuy-SecSvc

Ens Terra Niter-Intel-Ops
Ens Mia Maxwell-Intel-Eng

Amb Quatre R Winner
Amb Relena Dorlan
Mikel Bronski-Civ
Corey Duo Maxwell-Civ
& pets
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options New Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1509 seconds | Archive

Bravo Fleet Banner Exchange

Obsidian Fleet Banner Exchange

'Star Trek' and it's related material are the copyrights of Paramount. No infringement on these copyrights are intended. This site is for non-profit purposes.

Star Trek: Liberator material is the property of Carlos and Arman; use without prior permission is prohibited.

Star Trek: Liberator site material and images are the property of Aaron Dagley, unless otherwise stated, and were created for their sole use for Carlos and Arman in Star Trek: Liberator; use without prior permission is strictly prohibited.

You can contact Carlos, Arman or Aaron Dagley through this forum.