Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Spiras Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hey guys, this forum is no longer being used! This is simply an archive forum now, we have moved to our own server! IPB 2.1.7 and we have our own radio, members gallery and downloads system! So be sure to register at our new forum instead.
Click Here to join the new forums

Song Of The Week - EyeShield21: Blaze Away (Right Click & Save)

Anime - bring Back memories?
Devilz Fayt
Posted: Feb 4 2006, 05:05 PM

See You In Hell
Group Icon

Group: Anime mod team
Member No.: 411

ever watch an anime that may have brought back memories of ur past life or suthin? Just sumthin i was wondrin after my friend told me that the anime he watched make hium remeber his childhood :o

--------------------
user posted image
Ragnarok
Posted: Feb 4 2006, 10:18 PM

Super Saiyan
Group Icon

Group: SD Elite Member
Member No.: 108

oh, right. lol, when i read "ur past life" i thought you actually meant like a past life lol. hm....probably not but that's only mainly because i don't usually think much when i'm watching anime lol.

--------------------
bakasan
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 05:50 AM

Forbidden Baka
Group Icon

Group: Anime mod team
Member No.: 413

there was this one anime that kind of reminded me of something, but i dont remember what that thing is though

--------------------
user posted image
^Current Sig
user posted image
^Newest Sig
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Final Fantasy Net Hell and Heaven Net // Topsites eXTReMe Tracker

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0906 seconds | Archive