eLEVate skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Silent Requiem. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

News Update
Silverfox
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 12:27 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Duchess of Nova Siava

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well, as my father is currently overseas, and I'm here on my own, I do what any normal human being would do with little money and a lot of free time on their hands...I clean house. As of right now, the garage is completely done. By today, I hope to have the kitchen finished and mopped, then I plan on moving on to the living room, and from there, Dad's bedroom. I sit down for a few minutes at a time, and I'm usually hovering on Facebook.

...Mara, you need to join Facebook. You are now the only one in the MC who hasn't.

But yeah, I really haven't had time to mess with any of the rps, so they'll be put on hold till next Thursday, or whenever I finish cleaning, whatever comes first.

I haven't even touched EQ II since the last time John and I played together. That's how busy I am.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and </a> <a href=Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1226 seconds · Archive