Showdown Academy

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Showdownacademy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bookmark Us

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

"Haya", girl in progress
flipthemaster
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 07:43 PM

Sprite Artist
Group Icon

Group: Dev Team
Member No.: 3

Slowness of delays aside, I AM working on her, I have two more frames left for the backward flip/kick escape dash. Then Ill do that backflip throw (which may be a slight edit of this backflip kick), then the projectile. I have no Idea of what the projectile might be, so I might just leave that to you. I could do the projectile animation(without the projectile), but that could already be easily recycled from some of the punch attacks.
PMEmail
GStick
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 09:42 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well no projectiles need to be pixelled because they're all particles anyway tongue.gif

Glad you're still working on her. I've been slowly working on Kazuma and a personal dev tool for easing my load on programming. As well as gaining (some) feedback for the game and garnering new ideas of course.
PMEmailwww
flipthemaster
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 08:49 PM

Sprite Artist
Group Icon

Have you checked out eazytoons yet while working on Kazuma, I tired that as a development tool and was amazed. I made this block animation in about 1 hour with the program. The fact that it's limited to blk/white makes it easier to focus on animation.

user posted image
PMEmail
titusthreex
Posted: Jul 23 2008, 11:27 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

QUOTE (flipthemaster @ Jul 12 2008, 08:49 PM)
Have you checked out eazytoons yet while working on Kazuma, I tired that as a development tool and was amazed. I made this block animation in about 1 hour with the program. The fact that it's limited to blk/white makes it easier to focus on animation.

user posted image

That is some sick wrapping animation. Something I always have problem doing. Good job.

PMEmail
flipthemaster
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 01:42 PM

Sprite Artist
Group Icon

I think that the previous win pose I gave you for Haya was outdated, this one was the more recent version. I sprite with 2 separate computers so it's a little hard to keep track of my sprites.
user posted image

This post has been edited by flipthemaster on Nov 11 2008, 04:23 PM

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
PMEmail
GStick
Posted: Jul 26 2010, 03:02 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've been working on redesigning and re-spriting this character. I may try and add her into the game alongside Kazuma to introduce 2 charge characters alongside the current 2 non-charge characters.
PMEmailwww
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Characters | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0252 seconds · Archive