Fragile Freddy

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Station. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

April 2012, Baseball returns
BobP
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 07:33 AM

Take Care

Group: Admin
Member No.: 26

Opening Day and it really is spring!!

Shameless is not only a TV show but teh manager of the Red Sox!
hearing him with Micheal Kay was sickening

--------------------
"I honestly think I'd get along better with Hitler than Joe Buck. " Sully October 15, 2007

"Bob P is the type of guy who I would share beers with and then get into an argument with at the end of the night and make him walk home. " TN June 17 2008

"A-Rod's wife is claiming "emotional abandonment" as one reason for divorcing No. 13. I emotionally abandoned the guy in Oct., 2004." the once and future king of the Station, June 2008

"These Yankees don't deserve to be mentioned in a conversation with Boston right now. No bullshit. Just the truth"
TN June 24 2009
slomo33
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 08:55 AM

Take Care

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

It is nice to have baseball back in our lives. Hoping it will be a fun season

--------------------
Mel's newest 5/16/12 - I'd kibosh Pierce for the 2 games in Philly and hope the week off helps him for Game 5.

QUOTE (Mel Hall @ Dec 18 2011, 08:01 PM)
Smo, can I fire Coughlin NOW??

Slomo - Dec 19 2011 - I would say absolutely but you know they are going to win their last two games to mess with you.
BobP
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 04:07 PM

Take Care

NIce comeback! not so nice bullpen action....
I hope it is not an omen for the season.

--------------------
"I honestly think I'd get along better with Hitler than Joe Buck. " Sully October 15, 2007

"Bob P is the type of guy who I would share beers with and then get into an argument with at the end of the night and make him walk home. " TN June 17 2008

"A-Rod's wife is claiming "emotional abandonment" as one reason for divorcing No. 13. I emotionally abandoned the guy in Oct., 2004." the once and future king of the Station, June 2008

"These Yankees don't deserve to be mentioned in a conversation with Boston right now. No bullshit. Just the truth"
TN June 24 2009
Mel Hall
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 06:02 PM

Failed Writer and Musician

Member No.: 29

I love NewsRadio

I love Opening Day

I love this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ZL5tfSgA0

--------------------
Fire Smo!
bodhran
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 07:49 PM

Take Care

Member No.: 88

So much for rising from the dead.

--------------------
President of the Tim Wakefield Fan Club Station Chapter

Sports Fan yes

Basketball Fan No
BobP
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 09:01 AM

Take Care

I know it is early and how do I know? The Mets and Orioles are undefeated and leading their divisions.
SO I guess this bullpen thing is going to be an issue? My opinion is that putting Aceves as closer just weakens the bull pen and takes him out of the best role for him. He is the swing guy, prefect last year in that role and he needs to go back there now. Let Melancon or Padilla close and see what happens.
Let’s see how this week works out before we all jump off the bridge.
I see that even Simmons is falling for the Celtics, “4th game in 5 nights + the Celts submitted a total gem. These guys nearly folded pre-deadline and never quit. Red would've liked this team”
I am not in on this yet. Still think they are not at the Chicago or Miami level.
Awesome golf this weekend, a sport and a place truly made for HD. If you have ever played you realize how crazy ridiculous the double eagle was, only to be topped by that Bubba hook from the forest. Only Mickelson’s shot a few years ago out of the woods was close, but his was not during a playoff. I was rooting for Phil and then for Kuchar. Watson deserved it and a it seemed to be very moving for him.
Oh yes Tiger is back! Way 15 shots back!!
Bruins playoffs let the fun begin. The Philly Penguins series may need riot police and a MASH unit.

--------------------

TN June 24 2009
Mel Hall
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 02:08 PM

Failed Writer and Musician

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (BobP @ Apr 9 2012, 10:01 AM)
I see that even Simmons is falling for the Celtics, “4th game in 5 nights + the Celts submitted a total gem. These guys nearly folded pre-deadline and never quit. Red would've liked this team”
I am not in on this yet. Still think they are not at the Chicago or Miami level.

They're playing hard.. What's not to be in on?

It's OK if other teams are better

--------------------
Fire Smo!
BobP
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 07:23 PM

Take Care

oh yes I am enjoying it I am just not buying into the hype

--------------------

TN June 24 2009
BobP
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 08:01 AM

Take Care

One and three is so much better than zero and four.

This time the comeback sticks!!
Now if Youk could just get a hit!!

--------------------

TN June 24 2009
slomo33
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 08:20 AM

Take Care

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Mel Hall @ Apr 9 2012, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE (BobP @ Apr 9 2012, 10:01 AM)

They're playing hard.. What's not to be in on?

It's OK if other teams are better

Rondo is playing the best ball of his career. He's out of his mind good lately. Also nice to see them finally develop one of their draft picks. Who was the last one besides Bradley? Big Baby?

As Bob Ryan says: they are in the 5th year of a 3 year plan.

--------------------
Mel's newest 5/16/12 - I'd kibosh Pierce for the 2 games in Philly and hope the week off helps him for Game 5.

QUOTE (Mel Hall @ Dec 18 2011, 08:01 PM)
Smo, can I fire Coughlin NOW??

Slomo - Dec 19 2011 - I would say absolutely but you know they are going to win their last two games to mess with you.
« Next Oldest | Baseball | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1238 seconds | Archive