InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Shadyside Dragway. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

67 Chevy II 10.5 Outlaw, Alan Pittman Built....NICE !
63Topsportsman
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 12:49 PM

Top Fuel

Group: Members
Member No.: 186

Its Obvious I am pretty much done with cars this FAST and to Done with the racing scene Pretty much all together.

This Nova we re-built by Alan Pitman...Front clip with Struts and Rear clip with Carbon Fiber Tubs...This car is NOT a full tube car nor is it stock suspension..it is a 4 link car with anti roll and wishbone track locator...
Engine is an All Alumininum built PAR Big Cheif 632ci..Donovan block, Sonny bryant Billet crank, sheet metal EPD intake..etc..I have the Build sheet...Has all good stuff...less than 30 passes on Engine..( very easy passes )...only 20 passes was with NOS with 1 small hit.

nothing cheap on car..its all High dollar 1st class parts...a Glide with 1.80 straight cut tranny..supports up to 3500 hp. ($6500 worth of tranny from tran specialites)

This car has won two 10.5 races in the past One being at Shadyside.

the car will Hook in a Mud hole...1.10 and 1.11 60 fts every time on a track like shadyside...you can go to a track that is not so good and run a 1.14-1.15 60 ft and not even try.

it runs with the best out of the hole with 10.5's on it....has a 360 gear......

the car is race ready...I will even throw in a 55 gallon drum of c-16 fuel...

over 100k invested the car........

the car is race ready...add fuel and go race

the car has a lot left in it....It ran a 4.74et @156mph at wareshoals in the left lane and it was 100 degree's...it had a 1.11 60 ft that day.

getting a little more agreesive with the tune up and a little cooler weather I have no doubt the car will run way down in the 4.60's.....might could run some High 50's at shadyside on the right day with Good air and aN agressive tune up..

Please keep in mind this car weighs about 3,025 lbs with a 230lb driver...it has a stock fire wall and stock steel Qtrs...un-stretched...and a 632ci...thats it !!!!!

if you interested in this car call me....I honestly do not see where you can get close to building a car that runs these numbers AND LOOKS THIS GOOD with all the good parts for the money !

it had been certified to 8.50 in the past but if a buyer was serious on getting the car I would work with you on getting it re- tagged either 8.50 or 7.50 the choice can be yours.....if thats what your into..Shadyside and local tracks DO NOT require certifications anyway..so to me its a waste of good time and money

Its also a looker...were ever I go the car turns heads...speacially at night when the red head lights come on and I purge the NOS on the line...it looks like a dragon...little kids go Nutz...so do Big Kids.

I am not pushing to get rid of this Nova...its a Fast car that needs to be in the hands of someone else that is ready to race....also this car is not for the beginners...so please understand a 4 second car is not kid stuff..if your new to this game think what your doing before you come after this car...Don't get me wrong I will sell it to you but I will be up front with you and tell you it will hurt you Quick...its still a lower to mid 5 second car off the NOS and a 360 gear

1st $49,000 gets the car......( I am firm on this cash price )..almost forgot..the car has a clear title that comes with it.I would consider trades on Nice street possibly Prostreet chevys cars and cash difference..may consider a Nice Jeep....Please don't try and trade me your Junk..i know the difference in Nice stuff...i been doing this car stuff for years...also if you want to trade have your cash ready on the other side...we can do about $20k worth of trading and you will have to cash up on the remaining amount left.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The legend Tunning before NOS passuser posted image
leep864
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 12:21 PM

Funny Car

Group: Members
Member No.: 813

sent u PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | For Sale or Trade | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1103 seconds | Archive