InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to SO SINISTER. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WE ARE ACCEPTING:
AWESOME CANONS & ORIGINALS.

SCHEDULE OF ACTS
Monday
Quiet, Please! ft. the Amazing Magician
Tuesday
Brighter Than Sunshine ft. Van Tango Duo & BoneBreakers
Wednesday
Fiery Crash ft. the FireBreathers
Thursday
Waters of March ft. Aerial Trapeze & Acrobatics
Friday
Dream Scream also the Night of Fears
Saturday
One Day As A Lion ft. a wide display of animals and the king, Louie the Lion & the Whisperers
Sunday
Sound and Vision ft. a dramatic mix of circus arts and street entertainment

DOUCHEBAGS = NONO! // HAVE FUN!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

I AND LOVE AND YOU ;
MAVERICK RYKER BLACK
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 05:37 PM

CHOPPY WORDS IN A SLOPPY FLOW
Group Icon

Group: CIRCUS CREW !
Member No.: 118

Load the car and write the note, Grab your bag and grab your coat, Tell the ones that need to know We are headed north. One foot in and one foot back, But it don't pay, to live like that. So i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks For never to return. Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in, Are you aware the shape I'm in? My hands they shake my head it spins,Ah Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in.

THIS IS MAV
He's really a nice boy, very charming, but his family died in a fire five years ago and he's still depressed about it. He works with the lions and sometimes the horses because he went to school to be a veterinarian and he loves ponies. He doesn't know how evil the circus is but if he did I think he'd embrace it and hope Remorini destroyed him so he could be with his family, but he's not strong enough to end his own life so he just lives in despair. Poor boy. Someone hug him?

FRIENDS
Despite all his angst and whatnot, Mav really does like people and having friends. There are very few that he trusts and even fewer that he opens up to, and absolutely no one in the circus knows his backstory. He enjoys charming pretty girls and making people feel better about themselves, as he used to be quite popular in school and misses all the attention. He's much quieter now so a lot of people think he just doesn't want to be bothered. In short, Mav is ver confusing but he does like people so try to befriend him?
relationships listed here

ENEMIES
Anyone who mistreats the animals is going to get their ass handed to them by Maverick. Anyone who mistreats women will be in this category. Otherwise, Mav doesn't have many enemies, and it takes an awful lot to make him dislike you. Oh, if you pry into his past he will hate you, too.

LOVERS
Here's the thing. Mav is afraid of getting close to anyone because he doesn't want to lose them like he lost his family. That being said, he's extremely lovable when you can get him to open up and he's a romantic at heart. He'll also flirt with anyone that will flirt back, so if you're ever bored girls, Mav is the one to go to. Someday I'm sure he'll find someone to love, and when he does he's going to be fiercely protective of them.

^
FRANK MICHAEL BELLAMY
Posted: Mar 24 2011, 02:55 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: CONCESSION STANDS !
Member No.: 129

FRANK & MAVERICK

sooooo frank's VERY empathic. he can just tell when something isn't right, when something is bothering people, and that in turn bothers him and he wants to try and remedy it because he feels like he should do something to help that person. and maverick would be one of them! whilst frank normally goes in all guns blazing, i think maybe he'd take a little bit of a more tactical approach toward maverick and be like 'you're tall. you're lookin' sad. that ain't good.' when other people feel bad frank feels bad. and frank cries. so he'd try and help maverick - maybe he slowly helps him get a bit better about what happened?
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options
ADD REPLY
QUICK REPLY
NEW POLL

PEARL IN THE GROUND

click here to affiliate with us! ?
redcarpet&&rebellion.

Got a question?

Post a thread in the questions / suggestions forum ( = GUEST FRIENDLY) or PM a staff member.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2680 seconds | Archive