HELL IS EMPTY
Group: SO.S STAFF !!
Member No.: 1
Joined: 2-June 09
- When registering, remember to register as so: FIRST MIDDLE LAST, this includes the CAPs.
- In addition, WATCH OUT FOR THE GENDER RATIOS. SERIOUSLY. Don't make us ban a gender!
- Models & actors only! However, those Disney kids are NOT allowed, and neither are scenester / emo kids. Please and thank you!
- In an attempt to keep the board active (and keep everyone from getting bored) try to get in at least ONE post per character each week, this can be in the form of within a thread or a note, however posts in ooc forums (this includes games, even if it's an ic game) do not count. If you think you'll go unnoticed if you haven't done this, trust me, you won't However, if you do online RPing via something like MSN or AIM, this counts also, but you have to make sure you post it on the board.
- Thread posts must be at least 600 words -- not everyone can write novels, and that's fine, but while being concise, remember to put some meat into that post, it helps others when they reply back. Also, mirror posting is encouraged, as well as spell check!
- IMAGES: avatars should be exactly 160x260 no more, no less; signatures no wider than 500px, and keep the height at a maximum of 400px. Stretch the board, and Jlyn will have a bitchfit, ngl. If you need help getting some graphics, feel free to post a request!
- This site is rated R, so cussing, fighting, and sensuality is allowed, but not everyone is a slut or a jackass, so try to do this within the standards of the character him/herself. Also, if there's something "intense" going on in the thread, try to put a little warning in the topic description.
- Also, it should be a given that gary-mary-stues are unwelcome here. So is god-modding.
- While the board is rated R, this is particularly for the characters, out of character, cussing profusely shouldn't really happen too much, nor should being ridiculously disgusting. In other words, be respectful!
- Let's just put it this way: DON'T BE AN ASS. No spamming, no fighting, no jackassery among each other, save that drama for the characters.