Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to RPGXP Unlimited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Volcano, "In the future we'll all feel its wrath"
gboichris
  Posted: Dec 23 2006, 06:18 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 191

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageSergeo

This is Sergeo the hero of the game.He seeks revenge on his Ultra enemy Vander who killed his entire family.

user posted imageRebecca
Rebecca saves Sergeo after he is chased from his home by monsters.She ultimately helps him out on his quest to kill Vander.Like Sergeo Rebecca also lost her parents but she was very young when they was killed.

user posted imageTobo
Rebecca's little brother who was only a baby when his parents died.Raised by his sister Tobo seems to stay in trouble with the law and his life.

user posted imageBuro
A 18 year old warrior to the fullest,Buro is a trained knight who helps Sergeo out on his quest to kill Vander.He never knew his father since he died but his mother is still living and she protects her only son more than anything.

user posted imageVander
Sergeo's enemy and the main villain of the game.He destroyed Segeo's entire family.
Other Characters:

user posted imageThe King
The king of Volcanic Kingdom who's trustworthiness got him and the rest of the nobles killed.

user posted imageThe Queen
The Queen of the Kingdom and the mother of Sergeo.She along with the rest of the nobles was killed in a brutal battle in the beggining of the story.More about her is known as you progress through.

user posted imageTimber
A mysterious tiger that helps Sergeo out in the beginning.Very little is known about him,but he is never forgotten as the game continues.

user posted imageGrandpa
Sergeo's grandpa and trainer who has trained Sergeo and his two son's since they was small.All though he won't stay in the story long he's actually one of the most important characters and more is learned about him as the story goes on.

Complete: 12%

user posted image

In a world where volcaones was the key to power comes this amazing epic adventure of Revenge,Power,and Love.Years after the Volcaones lead the end to another era in time come about a new era where living beings are considered noble only if they have the power from the volcanoes.

The power they received allowed them to survive any kind of fire and also allowing them touse this fire magic.But one day this nobility is betrayed when Vander kills the king,queen,and everyone else in the kingdom while the young Prince Sergeo was outside.After hearing the final words of his mother he is sworn to seek revenge on Vander.

Traveling far and countlessly running into some mysterious woman he faints.He wakes up saved by a girl named Rebecca.He then tells the Village of what has happend to the nobles and what he must do to bring pride back into his family.The people support him,but only three offer to help him out.They are Tobo who is Rebecca's brother,Rebecca the girl who rescued Sergeo,and Buro a swordsman who lead his Village to justice.Before they can get to Vander they must collect four keys scattered across the region.

Demo

I've found a couple of bugs in ny game.

*The little girl that you rescue from in the woods has a extremely bad bug attached to her,so please don't talk to her, but for the slow people that talks to her anyway to find out what gong to happen,when you talk to her the old man or Grandpa is added to the party and thats my mistake so I take any fault in it.

*Another is the water,some parts of the water for some reason can be walked on and that makes the game look horrible.I'm still confused why it does that so if anyone has a clue please tell me so that problem can be corrected.

user posted image

Volcano

:new: Heres some pics of the game I will be adding more as time comes.

user posted image
[spoiler=Title Screen]user posted image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Beach]user posted image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dark Dreams]user posted image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Castle]
user posted image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Menu Screen]user posted image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Battle System]user posted image[/spoiler]
Marked
Posted: Dec 24 2006, 02:25 PM

Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey there gboichris, welcome to the forum, I have seen your project before somewhere.
Anyway, please move posting over to the new forum: http://rmxp.110mb.com/forums

Thanks.
gboichris
Posted: Dec 24 2006, 05:51 PM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 191

Thanks !
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

User legend
Administrator | Moderator | Newbie | Member | Expert | Advanced | Master | Supreme

Lo-Fi Version

Skin designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive