InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to RPGXP Unlimited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Adding your URL to google.
Marked
Posted: Oct 1 2006, 11:21 PM

Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I havent yet added an internet section, so here is the best place to put this.
I found this link through an email, its a place where you can add your URL onto google. If only I new about this sooner! I'll post the one for Yahoo also.
http://www.google.com/addurl.html

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest/
Blazinks
Posted: Oct 1 2006, 11:26 PM

The toppest poster! (so far) :D

Group: Master
Member No.: 14

Intresting... that could be helpful for advertising slow sites... *ahemlikeahemours* tongue.gif

Jokin.

--------------------
user posted image
Marked
Posted: Oct 1 2006, 11:32 PM

Master
Group Icon

Thats true Blazinks...I will do that next time.
Constance
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 08:41 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 56

Yea they're great but they take almost months.

I have yet to really get my site cached correctly in search engines.

But then again...RMXPU is still new as well.

~Constance
Marked
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 08:53 AM

Master
Group Icon

RMXPU just turned 1 year old right? Well i can find it easily on google. And this one is just starting to pick up, sometimes it shows up and sometimes it dosent. It does easily on the yahoo search but thats not as popular as google.
Constance
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 08:57 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 56

Yes, RMXPU is 1 year and 16 days old.

But at first RMXPU was nothing more than a forum. It was hosted on Invisionplus which is a popular community google caches. So we were among the top ranks, and even on the first page on google for rmxp terms.

But when the forums were given their own personal domain, that feature shattered and we have to start like any other new website.

And since Invisionfree is well know too, your site is being cached more, due to the activity you create.

Our ranks are really low, but our hopes are not. At least not for Google.. smile.gif

~Constance
Marked
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 09:07 AM

Master
Group Icon

well its all part of owning a website, its tough getting members when you arnt picked up by search engines. But you just have to be patient i guess.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

User legend
Administrator | Moderator | Newbie | Member | Expert | Advanced | Master | Supreme

Lo-Fi Version

Skin designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive