Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to RPGXP Unlimited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What's you favirate song?
Nickz
Posted: May 19 2006, 03:11 PM

Unregistered

So what song makes you randomly start dancing on tables or singing aloud, forgetting about public humiliation
I pesonally like twisted transister by korn, even though It takes About 1 and a half minutes for words.
Blazinks
Posted: May 19 2006, 07:20 PM

The toppest poster! (so far) :D

Group: Master
Member No.: 14

Hmmm... hard one...err... huh.gif Can't believe I dunno...
Oh yeah! This one is good, 'Dragostea Din Tei' a roman song by the band, 'O-Zone'. It's perty famous after a chubby guy pretended to sing it while videocamin himself. But I gots the english version which sounds different... and kinda better. So yeah...

PS: The nickname for the song is, 'Numa Numa' biggrin.gif.

--------------------
user posted image
Bebop
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 09:38 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 50

The Warmth by Incubus
Blazinks
Posted: Jun 9 2006, 08:38 PM

Why oh why.... by me. tongue.gif Kiddin
Errm... lemme see....
Surrender - Luana Puvinsie or somethin... o-o; I know her whole name is wrong except for the first letters. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
SCMike
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 09:25 AM

Advanced

Group: Advanced
Member No.: 16

Hmm...that's a tough one. It would have to be either "Reckless Fire" which is the S-CRY-ed anime opening, "Yuuhi No Yakusoku" (English Title: Promise of the Setting Sun) by Ai Maeda, appears in Digimon Tamers: Runaway Digimon Express, OR it's "My Sweetheart" from Tokyo Mew Mew by Kira Komatsu. It's one of those, though ^^"

QUOTE (Nickz)
So what song makes you randomly start dancing on tables or singing aloud, forgetting about public humiliation

Public humiliation? What's that? I never pay attention to the public's idea of me.

--------------------
I became third toppest poster on July 5, 2006 at 12:10 AM. I'M HAPPY!!! Wanna see what post made me third toppest (probably not)? Go here.
RPGXP Unlimited reached it's 1,000th post on July 11, 2006 at 11:05PM with the following post: 1,000th post This posted was done by Marked. (GO MARKED!)
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 12:03 AM

If was ALLOWED to dance, It would be breathless by the Corrs... Goodness! I hear that song and i barely hold on to my chair... laugh.gif
Hey, I'm only 13 yet l ove those type of songs... but I havn't listened to one like that for like... a decade.....

--------------------
user posted image
SCMike
Posted: Aug 14 2006, 08:34 AM

Advanced

Well, I got a new favorite song. It's the Opening Theme for the fourth season of Eureka Seven...problem is, I don't know what it is called, so I can't say. However, it is really cool, so...yeah... ^^"

--------------------
I became third toppest poster on July 5, 2006 at 12:10 AM. I'M HAPPY!!! Wanna see what post made me third toppest (probably not)? Go here.
RPGXP Unlimited reached it's 1,000th post on July 11, 2006 at 11:05PM with the following post: 1,000th post This posted was done by Marked. (GO MARKED!)
Marked
Posted: Aug 14 2006, 04:18 PM

Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Eureka Seven, that sounds familar.
I havent got a favourite song, I have liked songs but they get boring after a while and aventually the get annoying, so im not a "music" person.
Blazinks
Posted: Aug 14 2006, 05:18 PM

I have a new favourite! Well, two. Ok three. o-o

Now I Run - I don't know who sings it but a guy sings about his pa

Am I not Pretty Enough? - Don't know either

Speed of Sound - Dunno. o-o;

Ok i don't know their authors cause i found em on me bro's MP3 player. So yeah. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
SCMike
Posted: Aug 15 2006, 08:45 AM

Advanced

Eureka Seven is an anime I watch. I think I posted something on this forum about it, which is probably where you heard it from. It is a good series, though. Anyway...back on topic...

--------------------
Blazinks
Posted: Aug 15 2006, 05:33 PM

Um, anyone know who wrote the above songs? The ones I said my fav's?

--------------------
user posted image
SCMike
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 09:06 AM

Advanced

Nope, heard of "Wall of Sound" but never "Speed of Sound" but "Wall of Sound" is from a TV show I used to watch...so it's not a real song...

--------------------
Blazinks
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 06:38 PM

Im sure they are all real. My bro never downloads songs since his Nano IPod doesn't allow downloaded ones. I dun know how that works but thats... well, how it works. o-o;
I also like, 'Everytime We Kiss/Touch' not sure if kiss or touch. It's a totally cool song. The chorus...

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. Want you by my side,
Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky.
Cant you hear my heart beat slow? I can't let you go. Need you in my life.'

I believe thats it. o-o; And it's PoP. I think.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options Quick Reply

User legend
Administrator | Moderator | Newbie | Member | Expert | Advanced | Master | Supreme

Lo-Fi Version

Skin designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive