Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to RPGXP Unlimited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Server problems
Marked
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 11:24 PM

Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You probably will be notcing the pages constantly not loading and saying "server not found" Just to let you know, this is not something we can fix, as it is hosted by invisionfree. Although it comes rarely, we dont know when this will stop, or come, but it dosent happen often and is generally random, so its not a huge problem.
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:05 PM

The toppest poster! (so far) :D

Group: Master
Member No.: 14

That happens to me a lot on other non-invision boards. Some not even boards! I think it might be a slow connection of some sort or something...

Anyway, I simply love this, focus.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Marked
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 01:52 PM

Master
Group Icon

yes, as you can see, I added alot of smilies.
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 05:45 PM

The toppest poster! (so far) :D

Group: Master
Member No.: 14

There is one thing... umm... well everytime i come to the site, or at least refresh a page, it refreshes twice. So say i wanna post, it refreshes the page with the new things then refreshes again!! Whats that about?

--------------------
user posted image
Marked
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 09:11 PM

Master
Group Icon

I have noticed that aswell, very annoying, you type something, then the page reloads and you have to type again. I think it might be the server playing up, I'll look into it. I cant access the forum through this link: http://z3.invisionfree.com/RPGXP_Unlimited/index.php. I have to go to my history and find another page to get here. Is anyone else having that trouble? Thats the reason we stopped getting members, as soon as I changed the link, we got three more members, or mabye thats cause I linked it to the registration page biggrin.gif
SCMike
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 08:32 AM

Advanced

Group: Advanced
Member No.: 16

I'm not having any problems.

--------------------
I became third toppest poster on July 5, 2006 at 12:10 AM. I'M HAPPY!!! Wanna see what post made me third toppest (probably not)? Go here.
RPGXP Unlimited reached it's 1,000th post on July 11, 2006 at 11:05PM with the following post: 1,000th post This posted was done by Marked. (GO MARKED!)
Marked
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 06:18 PM

Master
Group Icon

Thats stange, but good for you. Some people do, and some dont, mabye its to do with the browsers and internet connections.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

User legend
Administrator | Moderator | Newbie | Member | Expert | Advanced | Master | Supreme

Lo-Fi Version

Skin designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive