Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to RPGXP Unlimited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Where will we be?
SCMike
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 04:44 PM

Advanced

Group: Advanced
Member No.: 16

Note: Man was created 1 day after the dinosaurs were created (I believe that's what the bible says). Sheep and dinosaurs were created on THE SAME DAY! I'll give you a hint how sheep survived: Dinosaurs weren't meat eaters until after Adam and Eve sinned. After that, they were thrown out of the garden. At that point, Dinosaurs became meat eaters. However, as sheep would easily be stepped on by dinosaurs, they ate each other. Then, the flood came. Noah put 2 and 2 on the boat of EVERY animal (some scholars believe even dinosaurs went on, too). Why did dinosaurs go extinct? Because, there wasn't enough life for them to continue on. However, all the other animals thrived and lived, thus the end of the dinosaurs.

Also, here's proof fossils were only created 6,000 years ago. There is still flesh and muscle on some of the dinosaur bone fossils. If they were any older then 10,000 years, that wouldn't be there. Again, explain the sun! How could the Earth exist in the sun? If the sun were older then 6,000 years, some of our planets wouldn't exist. if you believe in the 6 BILLION years old that the earth is, then guess what? NONE of our planets would exist...except MAYBE pluto and neptune...doubt it, though. So...yeah...try explaining the sun?

Anyway, this is about the FUTURE, not the past. Luck you guys aren't on my forum. This would've been locked for spam...though I would have given 1 chance by now. Either that, or it would have been moved to the "Spam-O-Rama" forum. Either way, it's all been spam so far. Let's please get back on topic, shall we?

--------------------
I became third toppest poster on July 5, 2006 at 12:10 AM. I'M HAPPY!!! Wanna see what post made me third toppest (probably not)? Go here.
RPGXP Unlimited reached it's 1,000th post on July 11, 2006 at 11:05PM with the following post: 1,000th post This posted was done by Marked. (GO MARKED!)
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 07:37 PM

The toppest poster! (so far) :D

Group: Master
Member No.: 14

This was finally turning to an intresting topic... laugh.gif Well it was intresting to see everyones opinions. But Mike is right, time to get back to topic.

Well I always had a dream that only when all nations unite will we see true changes happening quickly... It's in one of my stories called, 'Dragon Slayers'. For example,

Arabs create a material long, wide and heavy enough to hover but don't know how to make it hover.

Australians create a hovering machine but can't control the distance and don't have anything light and heavy enough to keep the hovering low enough.

Americans create a device that could control a hovering machine but don't have anything to use it on.

Then when all nations unite, there you have your first hovering car. biggrin.gif

So yeah. In my opinion, if nations dont decide, 'Lets just forget about war and concentrate about our people', i believe that the middle of australia will turn into a jungle and mountain land.

But if you get my point. Like there are billions of scientists out there all coming up with new ideas but some materials needed for those ideas can't be reached since the only place to get the materials is in a place their nation is at war!

--------------------
user posted image
Marked
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 02:10 AM

Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I do not consider this spam, you are all offering your opinions and its a discussion, atleast you are all not posting one or two words each post. But back on topic, I think we may migrate to another planet, Mars would be the most likely one. With technology improving at the speed it is, I think they will be able to create things to allow humans to survive. I think I saw a docomentry on that or something, when I read this back, it sounds a bit crazy laugh.gif
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 04:10 PM

I think they should put a bird, monkey in space and see what happens cause no one really knows if there is or isn't oxygen. I have this idea that maybe there like, 'oxygen fields' since everything is mixed so some parts of space there is and others there ain't. But no one really tested what happens in naked space... anyone have anything to back it up?

--------------------
user posted image
Marked
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 04:27 PM

Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

They do know where there is no oxygen, there are heaps of satellites they make and send up to test things. But they dont know what will happen in naked space. But if there was weaker gravity, we would lose our muscle, because everything is lighter and you dont use your muscles as much, in no gravity, your muscles would almost disppear completely because you would need to use them. Then if you went to earth, you wouldnt be able to move because you have no muscle on you.
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 11:19 PM

Good point.... well... what if someone made an invention that made something like atmospheric thing? Like the toposphere and mesospehere and stuff. But like, a miniture version? Wouldn't that work?

--------------------
user posted image
Nickz
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 11:29 PM

Expert

Group: Expert
Member No.: 39

I've never heard of the toposphere and mesospehere before, can you explain what they are?

--------------------
SCMike
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 04:58 AM

Advanced

Group: Advanced
Member No.: 16

Well, I'm not sure about making an atmosphere, but in a TV show I used to watch, they had the space station they were on spinning, and it created gravity. Then they had an air recycler that kept the air clean. So... -shrugs-

--------------------
I became third toppest poster on July 5, 2006 at 12:10 AM. I'M HAPPY!!! Wanna see what post made me third toppest (probably not)? Go here.
RPGXP Unlimited reached it's 1,000th post on July 11, 2006 at 11:05PM with the following post: 1,000th post This posted was done by Marked. (GO MARKED!)
Blazinks
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Nickz @ Jul 12 2006, 11:29 PM)
I've never heard of the toposphere and mesospehere before, can you explain what they are?

I believe the Topospehere is the one closest to us, the Mesosphere is where all these meso-somethings are gathered and formed. That one is around the end of the atmosphere. It was 5 PACE's ago I kinda forgot the exactness...

PS: PACE's are what I do instead of a teacher. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Quick Reply

User legend
Administrator | Moderator | Newbie | Member | Expert | Advanced | Master | Supreme

Lo-Fi Version

Skin designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive