Welcome to Pushing It! To all new members, make sure you read the Rules, New Announcements, the Plotline and Database, then go ahead and start your profile in Character Creation. Remember to make a Face Claim, Character Plot and Cell Phone too! Wait for approval, and enjoy the rp at Pushing It!
Remember to include this when creating a thread!
Of The Month
--- PLAYER CODE HERE ---
Coding Help: RCR
|Welcome to Welcome to Epic:Greek myth rp. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
, Everything you need to know
Member No.: 1
Joined: 7-July 09
- The Division is a worldwide government organization that has been around since 1945 trying to use Nazi research with Psychics. Division is using a dangerous drug to enhance the powers of Psychics in hopes of creating an army of super soldiers. Their mission is to track down and catch any Psychics they find of interest for their trial. Division also uses Psychic agents in combat against other Psychics. Division also believes in "You will join us or die." as is their personal motto. The more powerful a Psychic has become the more that Division has a interest in them
- Movers: Movers manipulate inanimate objects at varying distances. The actual technique is known as kinetic signature control, where the Mover is trained to hear and identify the specific atomic frequency of any given material and alter the gravity wave around it, usually producing the nearby air to appear warped. Advanced Movers can work at the molecular level creating protective shields in the air around them. One thing you must know Movers cannot fly. Meaning you can’t say "I push the ground making myself propel into the air.
- Pushers: Pushers push specific thoughts, memories, and even emotions into their targets. This technique can be used to gain a subject's trust or to have them perform any action, thinking it was their own agenda.
- Watchers: Watchers are trained to self-induce visions of the future, very much like a prolonged sense of déjà vu. The technique of following the future, either of a person or object, is called subject tracking. A Watcher's skill is primarily rated by how far they can see into the future.
- Bleeders: Bleeders have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations that cause ruptures in a target's blood vessels.
- Sniffs: Sniffs are highly developed psychometrics who can track the location of either people or objects over varying distances. Like psychic bloodhounds, their tracking ability is increased if they have tactile access to an object that has been in direct contact with the subject. Sniffs receive information based on images, not specific addresses, which is why identifiable landmarks help increase their effectiveness.
- Shifters: Shifters can temporarily shift patterns of light on any object to create illusions to the naked eye. They work mostly on a touch basis, but once the illusion is established, it remains with the object for short periods of time. For example, a Shifter could momentarily touch a one dollar bill, altering its light pattern to appear as a one hundred dollar bill for hours until the effect expires. The length of the shift is based on experience and ability.
- Wipers: Wipers are skilled at either temporary or permanent memory erasure, an invaluable asset in espionage. Experience will dictate the accuracy of their wipes, though the danger is always present that they will eliminate a desired memory.
- Shadows: Shadows are trained to block the vision of other clairvoyants such as Sniffs, making any subject within their target radius appear "dark". Experience will enhance the size of the area they can shadow and the intensity of their shielding effect. Shadows need to be awake to perform their ability, and it is common for a detail of two Shadows to operate in shifts while protecting a person or object for extended periods. During combat Shadows have the ability to move freely through shadows of solid objects; like if a building is casting a shadow the you can use it as a doorway and appear in another shadow, this is called Shadow walking.
- Stitchers: Stitchers are psychic surgeons trained to quickly reconstruct cells to their previous or healthy state. Using only their hands, they can heal and even "un-heal" whatever they have done. For more detailed work, Stitches use a silver based cream on their hands which acts as a conductor to their ability.
- Phasers: They have the power to pass through any solid object with almost complete ease.
- Jumpers: They have the superhuman ability to psychically move from one locale to another without occupying the space in between the two locations.
- Hackers: ability to sense and control the functions of electronic devices requiring only physical or mental contact with the device, to potentially override security codes and infiltrate an installation with ease by manipulating any electronic device, or sense the presence of electronics (even artificial intelligence).
- Flyers:Flyers have the ability to propel oneself through the air at high speeds.
- Timewalkers: Timewalkers can travel through time as well as slow and stop it. Unlike what most people think time move forward and only forward, meaning there only one past but many possible futures. (i.e.) if someone died or dying you can't stop it. It has been set in motion. If you were to go to the past you could not save Martin Luther King. In fact any actions you do will in the past will be erase the moment you leave that time. Also it take time about exactly minutes 30 seconds to stop or slow down time, so if you’re about to get shot it's best if you just more or your dead. Also when you stop time or slow it down be sure to take note the moment you leave the area time will keep on where it left off. Also take note when your time traveling you don't teleport to a place in time, your in the exact spot where you started from just years ahead or in the past. When stopping time or slowing it down remember that objects are too, so if you plan to stop time so you can shoot someone. that will not work. Even if you use other weapon like blades of some kind, they are stop in moment as well.