Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Port In The Storm. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Boardwalk Pathway, For walking...
Border Walker
Posted: Nov 10 2007, 08:14 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



The pathway along the Boardwalk runs from the Market Center, to the Docklands, and back into the Boardwalk itself, connecting all the major shops and places. The earlier parts of it are more concrete, but the closer to the water, the more wooden it gets...
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:18 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Dominic walked along the boardway, looking around for any drooling locals with cotton-candy encrusted fingers...or failing that just kept heading for the noises of the arcade.
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:29 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



Upon standing on the pathway, Dominic could see the Ramp heading up the the boardwalk, a tunnel beneath the boardwalk, leading to the other side, a Rental shop with various items for rent, including keys for vehicles it seemed, and a nearby Skate park...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:30 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Dominic headed in whichever direction the noises were coming from, or if he couldn't tell, he headed up the ramp onto the boardwalk.
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:41 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



As Dominic walked up the Ramp, he could see some food stalls along his left side as he walked along to the noise. He could also see what looked like amusement park rides...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:43 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Unless Dominic noticed any sign of other living things as he passed those places, he kept on heading towards the noise.
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:57 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



As Dominic walked along, he passed what looked too be a Large Log Flume, the rushing water still flowing, but the ride having long since stopped flowing. The noise seemed to come from a large arcade building in the middle of the boardwalk...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:59 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Dominic headed to the arcade building.
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 12:07 AM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



As Dominic entered, he could hear the sound of a teenage girl cursing, and the familair arcade sound of someone losing their last life...

Dominic has left the Boardwalk Pathway for the Arcade

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 09:20 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Dominic headed back towards the beach, since the locals were apparently either missing or annoying, he'd have to find Natalie himself...
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 09:44 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



As Dominic walked along, he was stopped by the sound of small running footsteps behind him. "Wait Mister man!"

It was the voice of the younger girl...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Nina: 100/100
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 09:51 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Dominic stopped and looked over his shoulder. "What now?"
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 10:07 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



Nina came right up to Dominic and stopped, looking into his eyes with her sweet ones, sickeningly sweet. "Lucy's not so bad when you get to know her Mister. She's a really nice girl, and a great big sis. She's stopped alot of guys from bullying me. You seem nice though, so I'm not afraid of you. What ship did you fall from?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Nina: 100/100
Top
Arlan
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 10:11 PM


Second In Command


Group: Mods
Posts: 236
Member No.: 2
Joined: 20-October 07



Dominic winced at the cuteness,

"The Calypso, looked like the Titanic, sunk like the Titanic...Look kid, maybe we did all get off to a bad start, but the thing is I escaped on a lifeboat with someone else, and if I washed up here, then she may have too. So I don't really have time to waste".
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 5 2008, 10:23 PM


The Mist


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,090
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 07



"You lost a friend? Aww... that's sad... Hey! Maybe Lucy will help ya! She's good at finding things."

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Lucy: 100/100
Nina: 100/100
Top
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »



Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0490 seconds · Archive