|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
| Welcome to Ponds. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 06:32 PM
Group: Odd Group
Member No.: 13
Joined: 26-May 09
I said that I would document the process of dividing my two hardy water lilies, and I did as best as I could given that wet, muddy hands do not go well with cameras. :blink:
I went to photobucket with these pictures and it is, indeed, easy to use. My only issue is that resizing is a pain as compared to either Webshots or the dreaded Flickr. So I didn't bother.
This is Texas Dawn, pitifully pot bound, but obviously dividable
The hardest part was wrestling this thing out of the pot. It has become one with the pot. Boy, is that thing ugly!
Even though I think I could have divided it into more pieces, I just chopped it in two. This was my first attempt at this so I didn't want to get too fancy. :) (Posted Image)
Close up of the divisions.(Posted Image)
To be continued.....