This skin was created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.

border='0'

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Poke Warped. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Discussion
m190049
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 02:15 AM

Castor Oil

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

I ordered it a bit ago.
HaganeGir
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 03:29 AM

1.7 Raditz
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Reviving this thread, because, as we all should know, the games have been out for several weeks and information regarding most new/changed/updated aspects of the games have been announced

I think this could be done topic by topic, unless everyone just wants to throw in thoughts about random aspects they like or don't like.

I'm just going to start off with the first thing that comes to mind, which is that I think the new Town Map for Johto looks way too cluttered and messy. Something about it just looks wrong.
Schrödinger's Cat
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 05:43 AM

Formerly know as Cardz5000

Member No.: 53

I'm still disseminated that after all the updates/changes/new features they still don't have Shiny Icons... They even made Shiny overwold sprites... I really don't think it would be sat hard fro, a programing perspective, and I know if wouldn't be that hard from a graphics perspective...
Tamat
Posted: Oct 19 2009, 05:42 PM

Devoted Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Schrödinger's Cat @ Oct 7 2009, 12:43 AM)
I'm still disseminated that after all the updates/changes/new features they still don't have Shiny Icons... They even made Shiny overwold sprites... I really don't think it would be sat hard fro, a programing perspective, and I know if wouldn't be that hard from a graphics perspective...

It's probably because it takes extra space to add 500+ sprites for JUST that. Chances are, you're going to know which Pokemon you own are shiny, and in your box you have the little view screen. It'll take a lot of space that could be used for new features instead, and it's something that isn't really needed...

-T-
Schrödinger's Cat
Posted: Oct 19 2009, 07:07 PM

then why did they put in the 4000+ images of the Shiny overworlds?
Tamat
Posted: Oct 19 2009, 08:04 PM

Devoted Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Schrödinger's Cat @ Oct 19 2009, 02:07 PM)
then why did they put in the 4000+ images of the Shiny overworlds?

Because it's a nice addition for fans. It also took a lot of room, but it's something more desirable to fans than having shiny icons that they're barely going to see or that they barely need for playing the game. The following Pokemon sprites are a new addition to the game and is an integral part of the gameplay. If you have a favorite shiny then you can display them in all of their shiny glory. This is why they made shiny overworld sprites.

-T-
Forest Guardian
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 11:07 PM

Member No.: 6

Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver have now sold 2.47 million units in Japan. It also came in first in sales for the week ended October 11, with 189,000 sold for the week.

Damn, can't wait until release in the US.
Schrödinger's Cat
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 01:13 PM

got it first day (Soul Sliver) three days later (now) caught first shiny... it's a Mareep... looks like Cotton Candy... post pics later
Schrödinger's Cat
Posted: Mar 19 2010, 04:02 AM

user posted image
rawr.... I just evolved too...
monkeyz
Posted: Mar 19 2010, 10:06 PM

Newbie: Grade 1

Member No.: 59

I'll get it soon, but I don't have wifi, sadly. only this desktop with a cable-connection.
ChibiIceClimberz
Posted: Jul 28 2012, 03:40 AM

Wat.

Member No.: 13

Best Pokéman remake.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4047 seconds | Archive
PPN Top 50