zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

REPLY NEW TOPIC POLL

Mid-Morning Study, Tag: Lorelai
Deborah Silver
Posted: Sep 30 2011, 03:59 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

Group: Human Witch
Member No.: 245

The library was quiet, as it should be. But it was only 10 am. A weekend too. Nevertheless, she was here, supposedly studying. Which for Deborah meant she was playing on her PSP. She was determined to beat the monster on level 6, just to prove she could.

However, she hadn't slept in four days due to that.

Yawning, she stretched and then looked back at her game. It wasn't until she lost...again, that she looked up. Entering the library was a girl. She was blond, fair, pretty good looking. But what really caught her eye was her bright, yellow outfit.

"My god, who let the sunlight in?" she asked in a joking tone. "Oh, wait, its just that awesome shirt! Where did you get it?" She was being sincere, she enjoyed things that made her stick out a bit. And that shirt would do it.
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Sep 30 2011, 11:12 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

Group: Mixed Blood
Member No.: 244

Lorelai walked through the school, a little more settled now. She was still very much unhappy and really didn't like Tyler, but what was done, was done. She would have to just avoid Tyler; there was something dark about him, aside from the fact that he tried to finish her off and turned her into a vampire. She was forever watching her back, as she just had a nasty feeling about him.

She absently walking into the library, wearing a yellow tshirt that was too big over a jeans skirt. The yellow made her feel better but didn't reflect her moods these days. Then she heard a voice and looked up, spotting the girl.

She walked over to her, smiling slightly. "Hey...my oldest brother gave it to me..." Lorelai said. It had a smiley face on it. "I don't know where he got it."

--------------------
user posted image

16 || German/English/Italian || Newborn

[Application] [Plottage] [Tracker]

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Sep 30 2011, 11:18 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

DEborah whistled. "Well damn, for a dude, he has great fashion sense. It even helped wake me up, and even Monster energies don't do that for me right now." She drank those things like they were the elixir of life. Her mini fridge was stocked.

Patting the seat next to her with one hand, she held out the other, tucking her PSP under her arm. "I'm Deborah by the way," she introduced. "And unless you want me to call you Little-Miss-Sunshine-Shirt, a name for you may be in order."

Oh Deborah. Even sleep deprived, she still manages to crack jokes.
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Oct 2 2011, 12:20 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

Lorelai sat down next to her, happy to have someone to talk to. "Yeah and he's totally straight, he just knows where to find the funniest t-shirts. He has a 'Be cool, stay in school' one, which has a picture on it totally contradicting the words," Lorelai said. "I also have a Salem t-shirt, one with the words 'Geh?!' on it."

She smiled. "I'm Lorelai Caro, I just arrived..." Lorelai murmured, unable to keep the low lying sadness out of her voice. She had a gleam in her eyes that suggested all wasn't well. And it wasn't; she hadn't slept in ages, too busy having nightmares.

"So what are you studying?" Lorelai asked.

--------------------
user posted image

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Oct 3 2011, 10:26 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

At the studying question, Deborah looked at her PSP. "Um...how to defeat the boss on level 6 of this game." She held up the PSP to emphasis her point.

"What about you? What are you here to study? Or did you just wander in just because?" She noticed the look on her face.

"Hey, you alright? You look a little down."

(OOC: Sorry its so short.)
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Oct 7 2011, 12:33 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

Lorelai nodded. She had never played much when it came to computer games. "Ohh, I see. I hope you get past him," Lorelai smiled a little. She had never sat down and played them, but maybe she could try one day...it's not like she didn't have time on her hands. Not anymore.

"I came to find a book to read...I haven't brought any with me...I kinda came here abruptly without much planning," Lorelai said.

"Ah...yeah, I'm...going through some stuff...it's not something I can talk about," Lorelai said. It was the truth. Lorelai couldn't tell the difference between normal humans, witches and hunters, so she had no idea Deborah could be talked to about this.

--------------------
user posted image

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Oct 8 2011, 11:41 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

Deborah frowned. The mini warrior in her head raised its tiny sword, yelling her battle cry, "NOT ON MY WATCH!" Normally she would yell it out, but she was too tired to do so. She looked sadly at the girl , biting her cheek.

"Well, if its a book your looking for, what kind do you like?" she asked. Putting her bag on the table, she began to pull out a many number of books. Different lengths, size, age and genre were included. She smiled and motioned to the books.

"Take your pick," she said, smiling hugely. "I tend not to borrow books from the library due to the face that I read slow sometimes so by the time I am at the climax of the story, I have to return the book."

Deborah frowned more. Oh what she would do to be a mind reader right now. "What happen? Did you break up with your vampire boyfriend?" She had meant it as a joke, seeing as the book Twilight was on top of her pile of books.
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 02:08 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

Lorelai smiled a little and looked through her books, carefully picking each up in turn and then putting them in another pile. She really wasn't up for any vampire fiction; real life was too much for her already. She really did not need to read about humans having to lose their humanity either.

"I admire your collection. I look forward to going home and retrieving some stuff," Lorelai said. She would go home at some point, she really would.

Lorelai's eyes widened. "No, I haven't," she said, inwardly panicking. Could Deborah tell she wasn't human? Oh gosh, wasn't this vampire business supposed to be secret?

--------------------
user posted image

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 02:43 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

Yeah...she didn't hide her fear well.

"...Oh my god you did..." If someone else had found this out, they would have freaked out. But Deborah wasn't everyone.

Thank God.

The witch leaned foreward, lowering her voice now. "I know vampires are real. I am part of the "supernatural" world myself." And of course she had to do air quotes.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked, pulling out a notebook and pencil. "Or draw that out? That helps sometimes." She knew that people don't like to talk about this stuff.

"Also, if you draw, or write it out, if someone else finds it, they would think it was just a figment of you imagination." She smiled and pushed the paper toward her.

"Seriously it will help."
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Oct 10 2011, 02:15 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

"You know about vampires?" Lorelai blinked. She felt an overwhelming sense of relief. "But...you're human...how're you part of the supernatural world?" Lorelai may be a vampire, but she didn't know there was anything but vampires in the world (aside from humans of course). Then again, she's only just been placed in this surreal world; hopefully she'll be given a break.

Lorelai stared at the table. "I wasn't dumped by a boyfriend...I've just been turned into a vampire...by a guy who was originally tryna kill me..." Lorelai said. She knew she was probably being all drama queen-esq, but given the fact that she was now immortal and she would have to watch her family grow old and...

She didn't even like thinking it.

--------------------
user posted image

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Oct 14 2011, 02:17 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

Did she know about vampires, of course she knew about vampires! She was a witch after all! ...And her uncle was one but that was one but that was besides the point.

"I'm a witch," Deborah whispered, wiggling her nose. "If you don't know about the supernatural world, you get your butt kicked and not in a good way. My changed vampire uncle is a perfect example.

As Lorelai told her story, Deborah bit her lip.

"He tried to kill you but instead changed you? Did he give you a reason? Is he trying to help you? Is he giving any support...at all?!" Was she getting upset? Slightly. She remember when her uncle was changed. It was a little different. Her uncle had begged his partner to change him, so they could be together forever. His partner was a mixed blood to the idea made sense. Tom wasn't to keen on the idea but Uncle Lenni was very persuasive when he wanted to be.

Moving on.

During her uncle's change, his partner helped him with every small thing, to help him adjust. Found him willing feeders to feed from and so on. If this guy wasn't helping Lorelai in the slightest, she was going to call her uncles to help her out, and have all three give this ass a piece of her mind.
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 08:40 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

Lorelai's eyes widened. "There are witches as well? I only know about vampires...and that's cuz I am one..." Lorelai said. "Wow...what other species are there? Werewolves?" Lorelai couldn't help but be fascinated. "What kind of witches? There are so many myths...so many stories...Sabrina the Teenage Witch, the Worst Witch, Harry Potter, Septimus Heap...sorry, I grew up reading so much about myths and legends...then watched and read anything with supernatural elements in..." Lorelai rubbed her head a little embarrassed,

"I...sort of...knew him before I even met him...I dreamt about him...and that stopped him. I think...he freaked out...I mean, how many human strangers do you come across who know your name and face? So...I was changed in order for him to get the information he wanted..." Lorelai said.

"...Ah, er, yeah...I guess he is helping me, though I try and avoid him as much as possible," Lorelai said. She was careful not to mention his name; she may not rank him on her liked person's list, but she wasn't one to cause harm to even those she disliked (which was a list shorter than a hobbit).

Lorelai smiled a little at her. "Thanks for worrying...it's nice to meet someone so nice...well, I haven't made much of an effort to make friends yet, so I'm not saying there are louds of horrid people here, or anything," Lorelai said.

--------------------
user posted image

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 08:24 PM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

Deborah smiled. She was often asked the questions.

"All and non of the above I guess. All myths come from the truth for someone after all. So...maybe." She paused. "I don't know for sure if there are other species...but I'm sure there are somewhere."

Her smile faltered when she listened about the vampire who changed her. "But he is giving you assistance in adjusting right? If he's not, I can give you my uncles' number...you don't mind gay men do you...if you do, I can give you my aunt's number."

Deborah nodded, understanding what Lorelai said. "Oh, I understand completely. Not everyone is a horrid person, only a large part of the population." She smiled to show she was only joking...a little.

"I am proud to say I am part of the population that was taught to never judge a book by its cover. If I did, I would not be able to walk out my door with my family."

And she wasn't kidding.
^
Lorelai Caro
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 09:42 PM

Empusa [ Sophomore ]
Group Icon

Lorelai smiled. "It's something to do...find out about all these new species...you probably know more about mine than me..." She smiled. She was feeling a lot more relaxed around Deborah; she made her feel like it wasn't the end of the world. And she was very kind.

"He is...he has to. It's law...thank you for your kindness, but I don't want anyone going after him...he's very unpredictable..." Lorelai said. The irony, giving her power. It was a power she'd had for as long as she could remember. Well. Sort of. She hadn't really acknowledged it, but she'd always had a little bit of precognitive ability.

Lorelai smiled. "I'm bisexual myself; I have no trouble with gay men," Lorelai said.

Lorelai laughed, looking a lot like her bubbly former self.

"Family makes the world go around," Lorelai said.

--------------------
user posted image

^
Deborah Silver
Posted: Jan 24 2012, 02:27 AM

[ Junior ]
Group Icon

"Good," was Deborah's firm response. She leaned back in her chair, smiling all the same. She could notice Lorelai relaxing which helped her relax.

"The unpredictability part is a good point. Don't want to lose another uncle if I can help it." Smiling, she pulled out her game again and officially turned it off. This conversation was far more important. And interesting.

Upon hearing her sexuality, Deborah nearly tackled the girl off her chair. "OMG YAY! You're not a homophob!" The librarian shushed her and Deborah gave her an apologetic smile.

"Sure, family makes the world go round, but a family like mine can make the world stand still. We just chose not to let it." She creaked a smile, leaning back in her chair. "What about your family?"
^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topicoptions REPLY NEW TOPIC POLL

skin made by hafsa/fantome at atf.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3351 seconds | Archive