zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Pretty Guardian Melody. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[Cast 1] Kiari Sailor Dream Single
Purply
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 02:29 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is your first single. I have selected three songs from the Super Kiari Live show for this cast to do. Animegrl5819 will participate in one song on the cast 2 single so that is why she is only in group song.

All parts are due for this release by Decemeber 5! If you need an extension please let me know in advance. There will be no spoken lines in this release so you don't have to worry about that part. have fun!

Colorcodes/MP3s: Link

Tracklist

01. Kiari Sailor Dream
Animegrl5819
Gidget
HaneMoon
Purply
Syd-chan

02. Sakura Fubuki
Purply
HaneMoon

03. Here We Go!
Gidget
Syd-chan
Gidget
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 04:28 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

YAY! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to get started on it!

--------------------
Gidget
Posted: Nov 30 2007, 03:36 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

I have a question on this for you Purply! Sometimes, what we hear on the original isn't what words are listed. Such as missing U's on the end and many extra letters in between that aren't pronounced. Would you rather us try to get everything in that's on the lyrics? Or do you want us to go with what we hear them doing? For example, in the lyrics it's listed "ANDO CHAAMU" but the vocalist clearly leaves off the O and U in the recording. I feel a bit silly trying to put those in and wanted to make sure that I was doing the right thing by going with what the original vocalist is doing. Am I completely off here? unsure.gif

ETA: Mine have been sent. Please let me know if you didn't get them.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Current Projects | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0338 seconds · Archive