Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 8th Conversion Competition: Rank and File Edition - ENTER HERE!

Snotstaff's Article, Newbie corner
Snotstaff
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:02 AM

A diplomat between the barbies and Da Path

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,127

You are to find 1 good article that will help newbies on da warpath. You should also do a very short word to newbies from yourself. 100 words.

Ok sorry that I start this so late but I just now wanted to ask you about my job.

What does that FIND mean. You mean find an already existing?

And what kind of word. A helping word, rules word, Orcs word, Noob mocking word...?
happy.gif
Groshnak
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 11:01 AM

MotM Nov 2005

Member No.: 178

hmm, i guess it means you can either use an already-existing article, OR you can write one yourself smile.gif
Snotstaff
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 11:06 AM

A diplomat between the barbies and Da Path

Member No.: 2,127

Yeah...

So I'll probably take the topic where I introduced myself. tongue.gif
Zorg_orc_warboss
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 02:36 AM

Warlord of the White Fists Tribe!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 272

Well it isnt late to post this as this has only started but you need to:

find an already existing article that helps newbeis or one submitted here or at last resort make your own. The WORD from you is just a general say of hello this is me I will be newbie editor and here are a few helpfull hints ect.

hope that answers your questions.
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0677 seconds | Archive