|· Forum Rules: Do Not Break Them · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: May 20 2012, 01:21 PM
Member No.: 6,705
Joined: 15-January 12
I'm pretty sure there are no clear cut answers to these questions so not really interested in starting a debate about rule interpretation, just want to find out how it is most commonly played.
(1) - can you hit more than one model per rank by aiming diagonally?
(2) - do characters get a look out sir roll if hit?
(3) - can you choose a direction which could hit a unit in combat?
Posted: May 20 2012, 02:39 PM
Member No.: 5,934
Joined: 9-September 10
1) Yes, Use the edge of the a tape measure.
2) Yes, The line in a "templete"
3) Yes, The FAQ removed the 1st line.