Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Wof Or Spider Riders
eugeniusgenx
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 06:30 PM

Snotling

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,842

I was wondering what is an overall better choice, gobln wolf or spider riders. I am new to O+G and I am building an army. So far I have nabbed 30 night Goblins 20 Goblins around 70 boyz and 16 arrer boyz (eBay). Want to grab some fast calv looking for guidance
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 07:05 PM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

Both units have their advantages, the wolves are faster but the spiders are a little bit better in combat. If I field them I try to field a mix of them.

But for a starter I would advice wolfriders.

Cheers,
G
Xellpher
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 07:34 PM

Goblin

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,074

Can of worms you've opened. Has read through this to get some ideas.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_War...showtopic=31145
« Next Oldest | Orc and Goblin Stronghold | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0548 seconds | Archive