zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

The Horde That Follows Choppadave!
ChoppaDave83
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 08:19 PM

Snotling

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,651

Hello, everyone!

I have been playing Warhammer for the past 10 years and stopped around 7th edition. But, after hearing about 8th and how fair the rules had become and everything was black and white and not so much grey, I decided to come back and whoop some dwarven ass! My army is mainly black and orange going with a Halloween themed army and when I get the cash to get enough green stuff I will be converting most of the army you are going to see below!

yarr.gif

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
ChoppaDave83
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 08:27 PM

Snotling

The dwarven army I finished just have to finish taking all the pictures of it.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Thitanium Prince
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 10:21 PM

Capo Muso Duro

Member No.: 5,560

Welcome biggrin.gif I really like the orange theme, expecially on the trolls and on the savages biggrin.gif siflor produces some awesome pumpkins if you need some of them wink.gif
ChoppaDave83
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 12:50 AM

Snotling

Awesome! Thank you I'm working on my pumpkin wagon at the moment I can't wait to post pictures when I'm done with it!
theorox
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:01 AM

Decidedly Average
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,753

Cool stuff so far, orange really suits that troll! biggrin.gif

Theo
Morten C
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 07:19 AM

Warboss

Member No.: 5,542

You have some nice stuff going on in here. Very nice colors indeed smile.gif

May i suggest that you change you way of taking pictures though? You may want to use indirect lighting. It makes for much better pictures. use several light sources or even better: natural light. All you then have to do, is to shield the model, so it's actually in a shadow. Then there is no shadows on the model and no reflection. There are plenty of great tutorials on how to take pictures on coolminiornot.com. Oh, and flash is always a no go! wink.gif

Other than that: keep it up smile.gif
amplebob
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 10:06 AM

Boss

Member No.: 5,413

Skills on making a blog of your army. It does just look very cool.

BorkBork
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 10:35 AM

also known as Bonapork

Member No.: 1,951

it would be better tho if you put the pics under each other instead of next to each other.

But other then that...great stuff!
Wazoo
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:46 PM

Big Boss

Member No.: 5,687

Looking good, I really like the trolls! It is hard to tell if the pics don't wash them out a little but perhaps they could use a little more shading?

Wazoo
« Next Oldest | Army Blogs | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0755 seconds | Archive